• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi. how would you like to join an awesome clan?? please join the HOENN TRIANGLE!! we would LOVE to have you join
    I like being alone too, I don't know why... I mean I love my friends but for some reason I can relax a lot more when I'm alone.

I'm going to dinner, so if I don't see you when I get back have a great day tomorrow ^__^
    Haha well I ran around outside all the time when I was a kid (played Pokemon outside too, on the GBC) but after my family moved to the middle of nowhere, that's what I did :/ sat inside and played video games. Yeah it can be fun to go out, but I'm a real homebody :p I just like being at home a lot for some reason.
    o_o holy macaroni! That sounds amazing, haha! And yeah, I know what you mean..... If I could, I would go back and tell my kid self to enjoy childhood as much as possible.. Not that I didn't like being a kid, but still. :p
    Oh yeah, the systems are a little different here I think :p I wish I could do that, haha. Well good :) I found it will just go away with time.
    They would never let us do that here :/ it's always "Professor" or "Doctor," some of them are really uppity. That's good that you're liking it :)
    So far this year has been much better than last year. I got homesick last year and I didn't like my roommate very much :(
    Haha well yes, that's true. I wonder why that always happens, it's like you're never alone when you forget.
    I hate that D: or when you're overcome with shock because you just remember an assignment right before it's due.
    Haha it makes it exciting! I have full control over when I do my work and it's always at the last minute :/
    Aww :/ well you still did pretty well.

Haha this semester I wrote a 7-page paper the night before it was due and got an 86; the next paper I spent 3 days writing and got an 84.
    Oh I'm sorry :( that must be bad..
    Haha well I think everyone procrastinates :p we're always trying to make ourselves do things early, and failing.
    A farmer's tan, yes :p I'm pretty pale-skinned though.
    Haha well it was fun being outside on the course, there were forests and creeks and stuff. I hope you get better about that :/ you're going to need a job someday, haha
    Golf course/country club groundskeeper. Outside all day from 6-3, haha :p it was kin of fun, but there were some days where it sucked. Once it got all the way up to 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…