• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks a lot =). its okay, the extra dratini is cool. i didnt know if you still wanted to trade pokes after that, i was just throwing up pokemon haha.
    oh, well i dont want to trade you anything you have already. got any new wants? and yes, i can trade at that time.
    hmm. well i cant check the status of it right now, so how about you put up a poke and i will trade it tomorrow as well as putting up a new poke if my patrat has been traded.
    hmm. maybe, but i doubt it. i mean i wanted larvesta, so that would mean someone else REALLY wanted a patrat. or maybe a lot of people put up patrats for trade today.
    sweet. i will send the patrat tomorrow at the same time. details are in the pm. by the way, great idea :)
    well i have school tuesday, wednesday, and thursday in the mornings. saturday at 2 pm your time? if so it would be 4 pm here and that could work.
    I'm still interested. I am sorry for not getting back to you, my computer died and I just got it back. Snivy is mild and Piplup is jolly.
    Yup it is, I can send you a screenshot of it if you want.
    Don't worry, that happens, I'd just ask you to pokecheck your pokémons before trading to check if they aren't hacks. I always use it and helps me a LOT.
    listen. i have to go outside to use wifi and where i live it is going to be raining like there is no tomorrow sunday night until wednesday, so is there any possible way we can do the trade sunday anywhere from 1:30 pm to 3:30? your time is 2 hours earlier than mine, so if you went it at 1:30 pm it would be 3:30 pm where i am and so on and so on.
    thanks. when you sent me the VM, what time was it where you live? 5:34 pm, 6:34 pm, or 8:34 pm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…