• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doubt you remember me, but after almost 5 years i remembered this site and wow lots of memories. I remember you used to be my best friend on this lol. Hope youre well :)
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

@glowing light010: No, honestly I'm not copying. I had this team in my head for a while now. It's simply a combination of my three favorite starters, the very helpful Ampharos which I really like, and eeveelution that I thought would fit best because I love eeveelutions. And then Togekiss, which was just random. I may have seen a very similar team somewhere on the site, but I honestly had this team planned, I apologize if you think I'm just being a copy-cat, that's not really the case.

EDIT: Well if the sig that I saw was yours, which it probably was, then I thought to myself, I really like this team, it's similar to what I have planned! To be honest, when I decided to put the Pokemon team in my sig, I had a feeling you would see it at some point. I had no intentions of copying or making anyone mad. The both of us simply have good taste in Pokemon! ^___^
    Did you get your copy the idea of my old signature in your team on your signature? I'm not mad - if you did. I'm actually kind of flattered :) I had the exact same team in the signature I had for a long time. Lol
    yeah me too haha.ive also been really busy with school and preparing for college so thats been stressful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…