• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Need it something luxury?
    It is advisable to locate a store that's the biggest!
    You have to get a store who have handbags, watches, jewelry, everything.
    You'll want to go nnluxury.com! Find more!

seiko srl021
    Kevin: Nope. Illusions can be real...
    Dimentio: Then I will kill that trainer! *stunnen me*
    Kevin: Help me Dewott!
    Dimentio: You dare me calling a wacko and think I can not that!? *makes a black hole in the sky* Is that proof to you!?
    (bump)
    You need to be more active in the clan or unfortunitally I will have to remove you from the roster.That said yYou may rejoin at any time you are able to be more active.
    Dimentio: You dare me calling a wacko and think I can not that!? *makes a black hole in the sky* Is that proof to you!?
    View Conversation Edit Report
    Kevin: Well..Zoroark make me for a short time alive with illusions! ANd Zoroark is right..behind me! And why are you wishing good luck for Dimentio? He can destroy your familiy!
    DImentio: Hey, that's a good idea...
    Dimentio: How dare you calling me a pokemon! I'm the master of Dimensions!
    Kevin: Wait a second... I do know you, you are that villian of that game Super Paper Mario for the Wii! You were from Count Black...blablabla... *15 minutes later* and so is your story.
    Dimentio: Yeah, thats right! But I have a other destiny...take over this dimension! To control Dialga and Palkia and the other pokemon here! *laughes evil*
    There are no fake hearts anymore for humans. So....
    ???: So so... the Dewott of Stupidity have finally made his descision...

(Okay, little crossover. >=3)
    Dewott, you can get a fake heart. There are no anymore for humans.
    [Well...let we say it works it same and it's the same size]
    (Do you know Dimentio from SUper Paper Mario?)
    But... I'm not his real pokemon...I'm the last pokemon of his father...so please!?

(Duh, he wants to get back his trainer and would be friends with Dewott,please do it)
    *swim too* Please! Then...I give you my heart and then I will live with a fake heart...and please...but if you do not want give your heart, I will do it. But you must come with me. I mean serious, he's alone without you. He have no best friends. Only you...
    Please! Do it for him! I mean, he have no better friend as you, when he finally waked up without your heart, but from someone else, then he will be dispointend on you, and will hunt you...so...I know him good...he do that really, so please, do it... Or I...I... change you to a Magikarp that only knows Splash and cannot evolve! Or I.. I will show you my secret attack and use it on you!
    (bump)
    Please! Do it for him! I mean, he have no better friend as you, when he finally waked up without your heart, but from someone else, then he will be dispointend on you, and will hunt you...so...I know him good...he do that really, so please, do it... Or I...I... change you to a Magikarp that only knows Splash and cannot evolve! Or I.. I will show you my secret attack and use it on you!
    Please! Do it for him! I mean, he have no better friend as you, when he finally waked up without your heart, but from someone else, then he will be dispointend on you, and will hunt you...so...I know him good...he do that really, so please, do it... Or I...I... change you to a Magikarp that only knows Splash and cannot evolve!
    But please, my heart is really to big. Your heart fits perfectly! But please! Or I will get Politoed stronger and then he steal your house!
    Richard: Come back! *runs to you* Listen, will you that our master would be dead? Then you must give not his heart, but please... do it for him... he helped you with Politoad with me. OR I WILLTAKE YOUR HEARTC WITHOUT A OPERATION~!!! *angry*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…