• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the way... some artists can't do animated banners so I would suggest that when they say 'I would like a banner' you just give them images if it says 'I would like a animated banner' That is perfect.
    Oh and Mew's Shop is open at the moment! You can delete that message in the shop and post it in Mew_'s Shop.
    Thanks. Mew_ made it in Mew's Universe Shop (I'm his regular customer there XD). The Shop is closed for the time being but keep your eyes open in a few hours time because he opens his shop every 24 hours. You need to tell him what images you want and other things. ;) Just read his rules first and go around the areas on what he does and you should get a beautiful signature in no time! ;)
    As for the quote, I was researching the person and I found the quote so I thought it would be nice in my signature.
    Where I got the signature is in 'User CP' and then 'Edit Signature' under the Settings and Options area.

I'm Sophie, nice to meet ya!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…