• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh I like Groudons shiny sprite. Not better than the original one but its not nearly as bad as the Sandile family.
    You didn't catch a shiny groudon. I mean its shiny. Id take a shiny Zubat any day an I hate Zubats and everything they stand for :O.
    Nice. How many days is that? I hope I get Virizion quickly. I haven't had a really quick hunt in months. Of course I haven't played pokemon for months either.
    Yah I started on Virizion. I think I might wanna go after Terrakion after the elite 4 cause I wanna use the masterball on that roamer cloud thing. Thunderus I think. I forgot which one is in my version. I was triple hunting on my Diamond, Black and Ruby but now its just ruby and black since the L and R buttons aren't being the best friends to me on my dsi.

EDIT I used the blow into the button trick to fix them. It only is a temporary fix but its so easy to do I don't even mind! :D bad thing is if I wanna put rubber bands around the buttons and I have to blow into them its a pain to get the rubber band back on. You get Kyogre?
    ishni!!!!! I was just posting in a thread, and I saw you were the poster above me! How have you been?
    Yay I got shiny coballion and it was a 3 day hunt! I wanted to get him more than dialga which is taking 2 weeks :O and Groudon who I started SRing for today!
    If I don't get it by monday it will be my first 2 week hunt I haven't been even counting the SR's. I just know I get it when I get it.
    Ahh if you have black and white I need to evolve my level 32 gurrdurr and I don't have a friend or another copt of B/W. How old are you.
    Helllo Im currently duel sr'ing for Torchic on Ruby and Dialga on Diamond and I have a Platinun and Black to complete. How do you do all that hunting and still manage to finish a game lol?
    HAAA.
    HAA.
    HA.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
    IT CAME OUT TODAY HERE.
    SUCK IT.
    ...But I have yet to get it xD I'm about to go get it now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…