• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks.

Running this is proving more difficult than I thought it would be. D: Of course, it doesn't help that I'm procrastinating on posting something for various reasons. xD
    Unfortunately for Lance, Trixie is not intimidated. Now, she's just going to pester him more. :p She does this to Shandy too. :p

I don't think the same can be said for Danny though. xD

I'm expecting hilarity to ensue.

Edit: The love triangle may become a square. :p The idea of Lance/Trixie makes me laugh. xD

On another note, I'll wait for WinterBreezesRule to respond before I make a post.

Edit Edit: Ms. Beckett may come in and give the three of them detention for fighting in the halls, possibly Shandy, Tyson and Candy too for the fire. :p Hm...that sounds incredibly familiar doesn't it? xD
    Now we just need to convince some other people we know to get Flint, Bertha and Cynthia avatars and we'd have the complete Sinnoh Elite Four plus Champion. :p
    And if anyone is going to take over Serebii, it's going to be me. :p *shot* xD

Yes I know what it's for, I joined it.
    Hey Brotom.~

Sylvania wants me to elaborate more on Melissa Beckett. I just copied and pasted her profile from the FC, it's very short. :p

Anyway, since she is technically your character, would you mind making a longer/better personality/history for her? If you don't want to, I could figure something out, but I still need permission.

Please and thank you.
    Yay for randomness~ :D xDD
    I am currently...doing nothing much either. xD Gonna go to the library later, though~ I want to see if they've got the new volumes of Black and White. :3 Plus buy a book I need for English. xD
    I haven't heard-err, seen you type that in the longest time. xD I missed it. D: *Glomps you~* xD Lol, I feel like my young friend who I rarely see nowadays since she was in a younger grade and I already graduated from that school. She saw me type a phrase on Facebook I always used to say around them and she was like "I MISS WHEN YOU USED TO ALWAYS SAY THAT". xD
    Yup! That's me! (Lol. If I was an imposter. You would have been a pretty good imposter of Yel-kun then, Rotom-kun~ *shot*)

SEEVVVEEENNN!!! <--- secretly loves the number 7. Oh wait. It's not a secret anymore is it. ._. *shot* xD

Well. I have been busy with school, and I can't wait to graduate from it. I have only this year and the next year till I finish it.
    Then I have been considering to join some RPGs I feel like my writing have gotten rusty lately. (And no. It is not because I am getting "old" *shot* xD)
    And stuff about my plans in the future. Then being random. Once again stuff. *shot shot shot* xD
    Hey Yellow-kun~! I haven't talked to you in foreverrrr. D: So I decided to pop in randomly. :D xDDD
    Soo...whats up? (<----Why do I almost always start my conversations off this way? xD)
    Hiya Yel-kun~!! (Do you recognize me? xD)
    Is it just me or have you been stalked by people to this forum? xD *shot*
    I certainly didn't that's for sure. xD

Now, if only Shandy and Lance would speak to other people, let alone each other. xD
    Here's hoping we actually get to do something in PGA this time.

It should be a bit easier now that someone else is GMing. xD
    Is it alright if I use the rules of your Mafia game(albeit heavily edited), for my future mafia game that I am making?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…