• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No.....but can I have ur oppinion on this banner I just made?
    Sure! New Zealand's cool, and I don't have a pokemon from there yet, so it's always helpful in my quest to actually fill up Unity Tower :p

Just about any pokemon would do, and I saw that you needed to evolve Litwick, so I could send you one, so that it would train easier, and thus evolve sooner, or any other request would be workable, to a certain extent :)

Maybe a weird request, but my girlfriend plays Soulsilver, and I was wondering if you were interested in a tradeback for the HG-Kyogre, of course, that's if you have it though :p
    That's why you use a Scarf. But Smogon will most likely ban in within a few weeks. But it's too late now Arceus already won today. Probably better for Smogon's reputation, because they already banned Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill, and Thundurus, a bunch of mons that didn't deserve it.
    lol why wouldn't you want a dw Ditto? Its ability is epic. You can find Arceus anywhere but Ditto is once in possibly a lifetime opportunity.
    Not anymore, but I've got a list of egg move pokes, etc. I can do quickly from my old trade shop. I'll pm you with it so I'm not cluttering your VMs too much. :)
    I'm definitely interested. What would you want for one of them?

And no, I never knew that. XD I just know it as the name of a town from Final Fantasy VI.
    Oh, well, you forgot to put something in your application. You might want to reread the rules. Nice to see you want to join though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…