• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• melancholy of haruhi suzumiya,cardcaptor sakura, lucky star,naruto,powerpuff girls z
    ......................a lot more:p
    I didn't say she was talentless. I just said I didn't like her kind of music.
    Also, I hate emos, and I hate emo bands more.
    Kay? Kay.
    - It just shows her ability is going down hill.
    - That's probably the dumbest thing you've said yet. Very few bands have two people that do lead vocals, the overwhelming majority of bands have one member that sings, screams, and growls, in adition to a guitarist/bassist that sings back-up vocals. Everyone else plays an instrument, it's not like a ****ing barbershop quartet. Don't make the mistake of over simplifying something.
    - That's a matter of opinion. Fans react to it and imitate it, it's obviously well recieved.
    - The ability to dance like a stripper doesn't mean you're talented.
    Yet many rock/metal vocalists/back-up vocalists manage to contort their bodies and walk around while playing complex rhythms on guitar or bass. Many headbang while doing that, it's not easy but it's appealing to the eyes, and they don't make mistakes. Sure none of them dance but they do manage to multi-task and make shows exciting. Besides, did you see the MTV Awards (or was it the VMAs?) by any chance? :/
    Rofl, I certainly wouldn't want her life. I'm not fond of "musicians" that get famous for their looks and not their talent. The video you posted, did you watch the whole thing? That's talent. Do you think that Britney Spears could play a guitar like that? Could she drum at 300 BPM while completing various drum rolls? Could she play a bass like that? Death Metal takes extreme endurance, talent, and experience. Pop, takes a different "talent": the ability to sing alone. I hate her, but it would be foolish to say she doesn't have some form of talent, though I can't respect her way of performing live. I might have respect for her if she'd start wearing clothes that don't make her look like a tramp, and maybe learn to play an instrument.

And I don't love the devil, hell I don't even believe in it. That music isn't even Satanic, it's actually Pagan/Atheistic.

Now, I'll leave you alone, but if you reply, I'll do the same.
    Oh no. I've just pissed off all one of Brits fans, kudos for sticking with her even though her life went down the gutter years ago.
    I don't think that's necessarily something to be proud of.

That's like winning a music award for worst song. Or like being a part of the public eye because your friends with Britney Spears, or another talentless psycho prostitute.
    ----------
    That wasn't the reaction I wanted.

I was being fully serious :|
    ----------
    So was I.

You're actually responsible for the biggest unified facepalming since George Bush was elected.

I hope you're proud of yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…