• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JennaJayfeather

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might actually go check out your screenshots tomorrow if I don't forget. XD Dento might not have been at the musical but he was having fun collecting stamps and going crazy over trains. XDD

Good because you don't need them, you're Dentogirl for pete's sake. XP If you say so. If EV training pays off then have fun with those Golbats. Wow I didn't know your game would send you message saying that. XD I didnt even know a battery was responsible for it in the first place.
    That's a little late. XD You should share it with the thread if you haven't already. :p The should do another musical in the anime. Or go to some ball. XD

Rare candies are almost like cheating. XP You can do it, I have faith in you. XD That's even worse. D; Find somewhere else to train Wow that stinks. I'm sorry. :/ I didn't know that could happen actually. ^^;
    I'm glad there's more fanart from that promo. X3 It was so cute. And Dento looks all cool~ with his top-hat.

I'm sorry to hear about your Golbat troubles. Im sure in no time your team will have a fighting chance. Why are they such a nuisance to you anyway? At least you're not in a cave with Zubats xD I HATED Wallace's Milotic it always used recover right before I could knock it out. >.< Is your game really acting up? :p
    Meh all I see is Ash be a n00b, Cialn sparkle and Iris moan every episode I don't really pay enough attention. Also I watch the subbed japanese (cause my computer doesn't display audio) so it's hard to pay attention to the speaking and actions :(

Mine just battled a Elesa's Zebstrika and destroyed it lol. Are you against Sidney (Elite4)?

hmmm he's better in the animé though, he has a small role in the games and tahts disapointing. Shame he wasn't in the final showdown (gym v plasma)
    Works that really?
    The leaves of Pansage? That would be awesome! *picking the leaves of Pansage and accidently punched him in his face*
    Ok then, I understand that but I find it a tad wierd. Their only form of comunication is science vs spirit and Cilan: 'It's _____ time' Iris: o_o.

I think it's awesome because it's strong but not uber and that it is smaller than the other final evolutions and is cuter (maybe in par with dragonite).

On my black, I was prepared and defeated him properly. However on my White, I was rushing to defeat him(first 2 time I attempted with just Oshawott) just so I could trade my desired team over.Bet you lost 2 time coz you were drooling over him
    Obviously I was over-reacting but is Cilan dosage not enough that you like cilanxiris ideas?

That nice but it isn't that good in those r/s/e tbh, it is epic in P/D/Pt/HG/SS/W/B heck i'm even getting one on my white (it's a trapinch at the moment) errgh just rememmbered when cilan beat me like 3 times
    You bet >:D

I did that sometimes, although I don't know if I was ever right haha. Oh well, I still enjoy the episodes nonetheless. Little do you know, she's under my control MUHAHAHA >:D

I don't care for graphics and that :p. So long as it looks watchable, I'm fine.

I made cake and cookies, it was my Birthday :p. We shall find out tomorrow then, I say it wont happen :p. I looked them up :p, another weird name. Double Yin Yang :O mind exploding.
    Well that was unexpected too lol.

I fully expect Dento to break into a dance and song number this season lol.
    Oh I thought you were talking about the flying lol.

Well most of his pokemon are multi-talented so it wouldn't surprise me lol.
    Ya I pictured Dento with Klink from the very beginning lol.

Omg if that happens I will give you the biggest cookie ever!!!
    Lol, yay, I love when people agree with my crazy logic ^_^!!

Also teaching Klink how to swim, god I almost died from laughing!!
    See, I can respect that at least, since not liking the dub voices is a perfectly legitimate thing, as long as you don't take it too far.

I think some people also don't like Iris because she reminds them of Misty. It's not a totally accurate comparison, but I do think it has some truth to it.
    My computer has problems so I can't reply to your messages right now but don't worry, I didn't forget your messages! I thought I'd let you know at least.
    I don't think it has much to do with disliking Best Wishes in general. Your observation is actually pretty astute about extreme fans and probably Dawn fanboys too: I think these people cannot handle having a female character like Iris who is successful without crying about it all the time like Dawn did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…