• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong, only what Alexei very likely would have done given his character. Absolutely no one has the right to blame you for that.

Given the situation, it seems like most people are in agreement that Dark Pulse was the one who screwed up. I'm giving him one last chance to make a statement, but if nothing changes, chances are the situation will be resolved by having his two NPCs, KaS and SLAG, get killed (and I see a massive fight erupting as a result, but that's besides the point). Although it does seem like most people are in agreement that their deaths should be a little bit more descriptive.
    Yeah, Dark Pulse is being extremely stubborn about this. He thinks his characters are the A Team and the whole RP is only about them.

If this doesn't get resolved soon, I'll enforce an outcome. But really, the way he butts into every confrontation with the expectation of being the action movie hero is getting pretty annoying.
    Just to prevent any confusion: the "Bodyguards" I made up weren't the Master Chimera's - simply two normal or 1st stage Chimeras
    Alright, next post will have the ambush. I just needed to make a travel post to get there first.

This will definitely put a new spin on things.
    Gotcha, will do. Capture, I think, may be more likely, as Galactic Plasma probably wouldn't be able to escape quickly enough. Most of TGP's members aren't fighters. However, if the shuttles are to be destroyed, those two Chimeras would need to be either Colossal or Master size (Elites could be compensated for with Alex and his companions becoming elites as well, but Colossals and Masters would be out of their league).

Should be interesting, but just know, TGP will hate Black Alpha forever for doing this. XD
    I could, but what will be his method of attack, and how many forces is he deploying there? Or does he simply plan on exerting leverage on Galactic Plasma to get their teraforming technology?

I kind of need to know a bit more, but I'm willing to do it.
    The irony is that I was almost going to post something about the elite members wanting to infect the entire as one of their last resort operations. I decided against it only because I felt that Jacob's monologue was getting too long. Such a shame, hind site being 20-20, that would have been funny to predict.
    I can tell your character and mine are going to get along juuust peachy. Mine is a self proclaimed paladin with a twisted second personality while your character is just twisted. Should be fun.
    In all honesty, I thought about it, but this is my first RP, and its extremely time consuming as it is. This is alot harder than I thought. So I'll save it for another. It makes more sense to me anyway, that way no one will get confused as to who is who.
    Yeah, I left it open in case someone mentioned that. While he will have to start as a villan, he can leave, and defect to the other side (if the heros let you). As long as it's a pretty slow paced transition, its fine. Your position isn't set in stone.
    Hey I signed up for your x-men RPG btw yes i know i have douple post issues, but it's because mt computer can mess up
    I just thought I'd let you know that your sig is the best sig on this forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…