• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
airaid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have linked up with you.
    airaid
    airaid
    OK, let's take care of your Karrablast issue next.
    airaid
    airaid
    Did it evolve? I can't remember if I gave it the Sachet or not.
    Can touch trade Zacian first (My IGN is Natsume with the Hammerlocke Gym logo).
    airaid
    airaid
    Mine is Rhona, also with the Hammerlocke Gym logo.
    airaid
    airaid
    Link code 8346
    airaid
    airaid
    I think I've put everything you might need that I have in my first box already.
    Any chance you have solosis?
    airaid
    airaid
    I have a female Reuniclus, if that helps. Do you have a Stonjourner? If not, make me an offer.
    mew 2000
    mew 2000
    I ended up getting the solosis, I do have a stonjourner, if you have a drampa?
    airaid
    airaid
    Still looking for one of them.
    i wana battle u on wifi pokemon hg my registration codes is 3525 7832 2869 if u are interested contact me on facebook my fb name is kylron d worl dan or u can contact me on my email at kylron111@hotmail.com
    I'm in the market for the Thundurus Wi-Fi event, so if you do, I'll trade you several Pokemon for the Thundurus with a Timid Nature... including DW Female Vulpix, which I heard you were looking for. I even have TRU Arceus for trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…