• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really meant Combo Blade more than Combo Magic.

Anyway, I Streetpass a person from Gamestop, and I set Invigorating and I had a D. Green spellcaster, and her. I would have had a great set-up (though Invigorating would be gone) for Ultimate Ghost, but she missed the last attack, leaving that armored fiend with about 2 HP. :(

Lesson learned, leave freezing to opponents that can do more damage.
    I read from somewhere that the combo blade (or magic) requiring complementary colors may not be exclusive to just six sets, as I have read something along the lines of Purple + Red and Purple + Blue. For now on, let's see if similar colors have any effect.
    What is the exact nature of Double Pink? I'm curious.

IGN has mentioned Pink + Red and L. Blue + D. Blue, but hasn't specifically said what they do.
    I guess this is what we came up with:

2 Yellow- Clear Poisonous Room
    2 Blue- Clear Fire Room
    2 Brown- Stronger Summon
    2 D. Green- Bigger Partner level up

Also, we have the color combonations:
    Black + White- Break Shadowlight Shield
    Pink + Red
    L. Blue + D. Blue

If you can find out the double magic spells and the common color combinations over time, that would be great.
    F-Zero GX takes care of all my F-Zero needs.

I realized that I was misinformed and that it is really Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones that was coming out. The website I checked said Fire Emblem: which made me believe it was Rekka no Ken/The Blazing Sword/7. Terribly sorry about that. All I really have to do with my GBA copy of Sacred Stones is to get the small amount of artwork in PoR.

Also, I don't think I ever had my own file of WarioWare Inc GBA, except for its Gamecube incarnation, which was also good. I did like the story scenarios in the original, so that's why I wanted it.
    Interesting, although I though Black and White break shadowlight shields. Do you know if my list of similar colors would be correct?

Also, I just saw the GBA game list; I think I'll get Yoshi's Island, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, WarioWare Inc., and maybe Wario Land 4 and Metroid Fusion (though I have those later two on GBA). I liked Fire Emblem 7 more as a GBA connect game if you know what I mean.
    Well, Arceus won, but I guess on the positive side, nothing horribly spam voted from 4chan won. :/

Any progress on the experiment?
    From what little there is on the IGN faq (I know, but stick with me), I think every color can work with itself (i.e. Brown + Brown) and I developed a theory of complementary colors. IGN has shown...

Red + Pink
    Light Blue + Dark Blue
    Black + White

I think the rest may be...

Yellow + Orange
    Light Green + Dark Green
    Purple + Brown (since they seem to be leftover)

Can you test this theory some time?
    ----------
    Two questions about find Mii II.

Is there a combination for every pair of Mii color magic?
    What are the known ones so far?
    ----------
    Would you happen to know?
    I liked Double Dash a lot since the characters actually made a difference and you had to pick a character and consider them for their special item.
    Other than frogs, my favorite enemy characters are Boos and Piranha Plants, and hey, King Boo and Petey Piranha are friends. I love those two.
    Aw, I thought you would be impressed. *Kicks feet dejectedly*
    I used Rosalina + B Dasher + Mushroom Tires + Flower Glider.

BTW, Wiggler is good to play with because he gets mad when you do.
    Sometimes I hate it when I extremely fortuitous. I fell on that jump way on the pipe circuit (the one with the piranha plants and the water). Then, when I got up, lightning strikes, and I'm unaffected to the first place finish line. I need to stop being so picky how I win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…