• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, not yet. Between work, housework, and that tournament I'm involved in, I haven't been doing much in terms of breeding lately. Hopefully it will be soon though.
    Sorry I missed you, I've only just logged onto the computer at all today. :(
    Okay, I'll talk to you later then. I'll try to have that Pichu ready for whenever that is. :)
    Lol, well, you've got quite a few hours before I go to sleep. I slept in extra late today. n_n Whatcha need?
    It's always a pain. -_- I think the trick is I have to switch my C-Gear after choosing an option for it in the menu... maybe. At any rate, enjoy your eevee!
    Don't worry, Japanese pokemon are extremely common. n_n Nearly every time I put a pokemon up on the GTS, I get a Japanese one in return
    Not quite. Masuda method means breeding a pokemon that was caught/bred/received in a game with a language different than your own with another pokemon to increase the odds of hatching a shiny to 1/1366 for B/W games. For example, my shiny Musharna was bred from my own Musharna and a Japanese one, my Bisharp from my Alakazam and a Japanese Pawniard, and I'm planning on breeding a shiny Zorua from a Korean Zorua and my DW Vulpix. Does that make more sense? It's one of those things that's easier to do than to explain, lol!
    I hear ya. You should check out the shiny discussion thread (not the trade one). It's pretty encouraging seeing all the people there hunting! I've only found 2 random shinies myself, and there were several years between the first one (zubat) and the second one (woobat). All the other ones I have I've either bred via Masuda Method or traded for. But I much prefer breeding my own to trading for them.
    Haha, thanks! ^_^ And sorry I didn't get your messages sooner. :< I'm online whenever I have the time to be online, lol! Today was tough, I've only just picked up the computer and I'm actually about to head to bed. On a related note, I really think I'm going to try a shiny Pinsir hunt later this month. I'd love to have a full team of shiny purple pokemon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…