• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
deoxysdude94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lucky. I wish school could be that easy for me, but I still have to take core classes...

So do you know what you're going to major in?
    Exactly how I feel =/. Yeah, I'm taking band since I've been in their music program for a while now. It's the only elective I have because my English meets up every Mon-Thurs (college class/dual enrollment/whatever your state calls it) and we have to have at least one off block (a period with no class whatsoever; it's pretty sweet). Despite it being my only elective, I've kinda regretted being in band this year. A lot of bad stuff happened during marching season :/ What are your electives (if any)?
    Yeah, I am! Mainly just because it's going to be over in half a year ;p and that a lot of my classes are blowoffs. Thanks for asking!

But how about you? Are you going to school up there in NY?
    I played but only with my in-game team just to get enough points for the move tutors. My team was something like Swampert / Registeel / Swellow.. none EV trained. Best streak.. something around 16 haha. How far did you get?
    Hiya~!! ^^ 'tis nice to meet you~
    And yush I do D: Some of the bands I like are HIM, NIN, KoRn, Breathe Carolina, Breaking benjamin, Bush, 30 seconds to mars.....aannd alot more xD lol
    I love instrumental stuff too D: like apocalyptica <3
    How about you D: ?
    Hahah, hurray! I say usually, because they're one of the many bands that I like most of the time, but they have some songs where I could live without listening to. And yeah, I'm kind of an overacheiver, though I'm usually pretty modest ><
    I'm really picky too, hahah. I recently also got biatched out about music categorization even though being vague is kind of my thing, so I'm a little more strict about that now (Breaking Benjamin is in this group called 'metalcore' that apparently most metalheads and rock fans hate, blahblah). I like AFI and HIM, and HH usually, but if I've heard Goldfinger I don't know it by name, which happens a lot as I have crazy ways of finding new music -shakes fist at radio for sucking- I play guitar, bass, many percussion instruments, trumpet, and I play flute in school...Also, my voice if you're one of those people who count that. Hahah. Do you play any instruments? (Also, I'm sorry I say so much irrelevant junk)
    Why hello there. Well, it kind of depends. I listen to a lot of rock and metal, old and new, and then like select techno and rap, and a very small amount of orchestra type stuff, because I'm in band in school and I'm kind of a geek like that, hahah. I despise country music though... You? xD
    I can't say with certainty, but there are more moving parts in a pedal harp then there are in an engine! Maintenance is pretty expensive...

Also, a single lower register gut string is 22~30 dollars a piece... It can cost hundreds of dollars to restring the instrument.

Expensive instrument is expensive.
    Sorry for taking a long time to reply, I wasn't home!

I got into it because it has always been my favorite instrument... I used to dream of just being able to pluck one string. As I got older, I did more and more research, and decided to rent one! Which isn't easy cause the only place that rented them was a five and a half hour drive.

And it's expensive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…