• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :D
    It did snow last night here, but it was gone already when i woke up :p
    just wish the snow stayed so i can trow snowballs to myself XD
    I still need to do the X-mas shopping~ so it will be a busy week for me :D
    Hmmm, besides the X-mas time its going OK here, feel a bit crappy, Stupid weather goes into random rain-hail-snow loop what makes me all crazy :p. hope you have a nice holiday and that everything goes well ^^ Talk to you soon :3
    haha, I played the MD games too..it was cool but not my top favorite,
    think the reason i like the new game is because its about the acient war from Japan
    ( i used to play Samurai warriors and the emperors are the same in the Pokemon version)
    still its tactics but thats also a kind of game style i love, I know people who dont like tactics but they give it a try just because its Pokemon :p

how are you these days? :3 im doing ok ^^
    Awesome, glad to hear it. :D Alright, I'll make sure to ask when I see you next!
    lol everything's good thanks! I'm just tired though... -_- Haha how about you?
    good to hear ^^ glad your doing fine :3
    saw the new Pokemon game? what do you think about it?
    i think it looks pretty awesome
    Haha sorry, that was all I could come up with at the moment. Oh yeah! I've seen that before, now that you mention it. Sure, I'll see you around. Later :)
    Well there's a manga called Girl Friends and one of the main character's name is Akko. That's what I based my user name from... lol does that help?
    Haha. I would attempt to chain Pachirisu again over break, but I left my Diamond and Platinum games at school. The only one I brought with me was White. Oops. LoL So I will just stick with MMing for now. I kind of want to hurry up and get my Sneasel so that I can MM an Emolga. My shiny Pachirisu took out my whole friend's dragon team one time (well almost all. About 5/6 of her poke) and now she despises my cute little pink squirrel. So I decided I wanted to add to her hatred with a cute little brown flying squirrel that can do just as much damage. ;)
    Haha. He already is a dad. (Not by me though). He is fine with kids, just not with me I guess. :p It's 10:19pm here. What were you chaining for? Stupid Bidoofs. LoL
    Haha. Yeah. I attempted one day to chain a Pachirisu. I swear I got like 27 or 30ish and then got a flipping Bidoof. I already hated that pokemon, but then seeing that break my chain made me want rip it's ugly head off!!!

PS- Right now he needs to vacuum. His carpet is dirty ;) And he wont even teach me how to chain because he doesnt have any patience with trying to tell others how to do something. LoL
    I normally am watching TV or doing something on the PC when I hatch/collect eggs. I haven't really done anything since summer since I am a junior in college and college>shiny hunting. I dont just sit and stare at my DS while riding back and forth. However, with chaining, you have to pay attention. LoL. I haven't ever chained a shiny before, but my fiance chained me my shiny Pachirisu and I was the happiest girl in the world that day. She is still my favorite. I hope to make a shiny Pachirisu team one day. :)
    offering all these and can u clone?
    japanese shiny hydreigon and golurk event ,movie11
    movie11 reshiram and zekrom
    far away island mew
    aura mew(pkrs)
    hayley mew
    tru reggigas
    world08 lucario
    pokemon center snivy
    gamestp deoxys
    enigmas stone latios and latias
    world09 weavile