• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cutty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "It ruins the game mechanic, you know, the breeding for perfect iv's aspect. So there are no perfect pokemon gamers anymore who are good at battling strategy and building a strong team altogether (w/out RNG help)." True, true. I'm relatively fine without RNG and have boxes of lv. 100s (hard work & effort).
    It's okay we are both busy. I am glad we can agree on the aspect of RNG. I am glad to have met you honestly because you seem like one of the more mature users on here (THANKFULLY) but we could go on all day about RNG, I completely agree with you and most RNG users are braggarts without any skill or respect for the game.

So EV training is a pain in the balls. When you are ready to EV train a Pokemon, let me know and we can do it together and I can explain to you so it would be easier to get. I took so long to understand it and had to test it many times. Luckily I got Pokerus now and that helps even more.

But yes,, I don't agree with the concept of "Perfect Pokemon" and most people with them try to "sweep" you right where you stand. Luckily I have become better than that and try to out maneuver such crappy tactics.
    I assume you like Honchcrow? I love that Pokemon as well, very good choice in avatar photo.

I know, I hate RNG'ers only because most of them have an attitude problem and I want to grab hold of them and smack the **** out of them.

Other than that I don't have a problem with them. I don't consider the method of RNG legit though. I know how you feel, and I have Zenowotpal who trolls my page every so often. Serebii-mods are not very good at keeping a lid on these people but they sure do love to infract me.

Sorry about that. Anyway you are an active hunter then eh?
    Well besides, chaining; I actually am taking a break O-o;; I feel like a long break is in order after getting Blue Zangoose from MM and getting it to 100 in the last week, as well as raising up Beldum (EV training of course) I have other shiny's that need raising but I just...can't. I need something else to do, I have become a bit bored.

What about you?
    I feel your pain, I get tired of the RNG'ers coming to post on the Shiny thread as well -__-;

I haven't seen you around on the threads before. Do you shiny hunt often?
    That's cool, good luck on all of those. For now I'm just hunting here and there on my 3rd gen games for spheal and such.

Good luck on those hunts, but you probably got like four shinies since then hahah
    Hi, long time no see. Since the club was destroyed. How are the hunts? I got a job and school so I can only hunt scarcely throughout the week, but I'm looking to pick it up more, probably some third gen stuff. Do you have any suggestions?

What are you hunting right now, and how is it going?
    Thanks! It should be a lot of fun. :)

And 20k!? Wow, that's a ton! I'm really glad you eventually got it!
    Yeah, a new one was just made for competitions. You should really join - it's going to be a lot of fun! All you need to do is post when you get shinies (or more, if you want) and enter races and stuff. You should really check it out! Entering contests really adds motivation for hunting. :)
    I love Barlow Girl's "Never Alone." That song got me through a pretty rough patch in my life.

I actually got chills when I read those lyrics in your signature.
    Hi, nice to hear from you again. Sorry it's taken me a while to respond but some Real life stuff has kept me off of serebii.

Raya helped a lot when I was beating the elite four, which is weird because I don't usually use bug types that often XD.

Congrats on the Beautifly! it's great that you reclaimed it. Are you going to continue hunting for shroomish?

Good luck with all your hunts. ^^
    ----------
    Are there any type combo from pokemon that you dislike/like?
    Pokemon that make you difficult to deal with, or you think the type combination doesn't fit to it.
    Or maybe type combo for a pokemon that you wish to have in the future?

I never like meeting pokemon with water/ground type or the other way around, coz I seldom use grass pokemon. And I still disagree with Gyarados water/flying type, although it's based on flying creature, still, it hardly learns any flying moves.
    ----------
    A post that I can read? WHAA-?
    No, sadly.
    We're not sure; my mom never noticed until I was 7.
    Great parenting skills.

And I make it a habit to read most posts I see.
    Two problemos wit yo arguement:
    a) You type small. :T
    b) As previously stated, I'm half blind. I have no vision in my left eye.

So, I blame...
    YOU.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…