• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Letting you know all female dw starters are hacks. They are only released as males.
    No problem! I will replace Magikarp and Poliwag with Egg Move Eevee and Totodile. Shall we trade the same time on Saturday? 9am/6pm?
    Hey! I just wanted to make sure that we are still good to trade this Saturday. Here's what's on the table:

I'm trading you: (All female DW) Vulpix, Poliwag, Exeggcute, Mr. Mime, Magikarp, Eevee, Dratini, Gligar, Larvitar, Shuppet, Bagon, Shellos, Croagunk *Marill (plus non-DW Ditto)...

For your: Gible, Togepi, Skarmory, Porygon, Tauros, Chansey, Rhydon, Tentacool, Machop, Growlithe, Meowth, Pikachu, Pidgey, Weedle

Is this still good?

*I just realized that my Croagunk isn't female >_< Is Marill an okay replacement for that?
    darn, I wasn't able to catch you online tonight. I'll be out of town for a few days, so I'll have to VM you when I get back for our trade. sorry :(
    I apologize for the delay, been busy.
    Your DWF Gligar and DWF Eevee are ready to trade if you're still interested.
    2537 6620 7919
    just wanted to let you know, I didn't forget about your pokemon. There's just one person ahead of you now, so hopefully I can start working on yours this weekend
    Oh yikes! Unfortunately, I won't be home until 6pm PST every day this week :( I can definitely trade with you Saturday. If you're 9 hours ahead of me, I can trade anytime between 6pm - 8pm (your timezone). If those hours don't work then let me know what works for you and I'll make it work. Thanks for your patience, this trade WILL happen! And Pichu is totally fine :)

*edit* Or we can trade 9am (your time), since that would be midnight for me. I should be able to get it ready by midnight tonight as long as RNG is on my side ^^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…