• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Halkel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh. Doesn't really matter to me. But I'll prolly just go catch one in the FS since I don't wanna pull my MM hunt out atm. ^^
    I'll give it to ya free of charge. :3
    ...Not interested in Telepathy Noibat? Urm. In my signature, sorry I am just so out of it right now. Haha. I do have access to ditto safari, just haven't been online at same time to have it unlocked. I'll add you when I'm not so deadofied. Haha. Urm. I have rock, Pupitar, Barbacle, and I can't remember the third. ^^;
    I havne't been playing enough in the FS to find 'em. Man, I'm jelly. You have access to a ditto safari. I have someone registered, but they're never online. D:
    And I think I have telepathy noibat.
    I uh...still don't know how to do a lot on here. Haha. So I can't see your signature. Sounds like you're doing well though. ^^ I know, I was trying to catch a male bulletproof Quilladin....and got a Shiny female. XDDD But I need to get back to collecting stuff. I'm so jelly. Haha.
    Hey, long time no talk. :D
    I'm doing well-ish. My current job is a rotating swing shift with mandatory overtime, so it's been rough. In terms of DWFs? Urm. I was only collecting whatever ones are new/6th gen since when Bank comes out, I can just breed on Black and transfer that way. But finding the right FS and same trading times...are hard. Also breeding for shiny Furfrou. :3
    How have you been? And how's your list? :3
    So, I read in the Winter Friendly thread that you use a non-Legendary team and have an Eelektross? Was it a Trick Room team with a Chandelure, Rampardos, and Hariyama by any chance?

If so, I may have battled you...twice. My team included Darmanitan, Cradily, Zoroark, and Gengar. Can't remember exactly what I used, to be honest.
    Hi!
    I was wondering if yo could teach my Honchkrow Superpower+Heatwave on Pokemon black2/white2

I have alot of Pokemon to offer in ev'd, shiny, and events :)
    Thank you for the trades
    If there's anything else you're interested in anything else don't hesitate to ask :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…