• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I know you don't know me but I'm looking to switch Pokemon from my black to my white and I need someone to help me transfer. I mainly only want to transfer legendaries. But you can have your pick from one for helping me. I would really appreciate it :)
    Yeah either the Dw larvitar or Dw Chansey will be great, (I already have heaps of Rng'd DW Bagons with Dragon Dance)
    Well, in the last 3 hours, I just got a Shiny Flawless Adamant Axew and Trapinch. (SP. Atk on both are low, but that doesn't matter.)
    I'm really just looking for a blue Pokemon team lol
    I don't have an Aipom on me at the moment. =/ If you do, I might be able to.
    But currently I'm trying to RNG a full team for myself, so it might take a week or so.
    It depends, what request would you make?
    I just learned how yesterday ^.^

I've gotten a Shiny Flawless:
    Timid Drought Female Vulpix (w/ Hypnosis)
    Timid Flash Fire Female Vulpix (w/ Hypnosis)
    Timid Run Away Male Eevee (w/ Wish)

Are you interested in any of those? :3
    Do you care if your Burmy is lv 24 UT from daycare and your Torkoal is lv 17 UT from the daycare? If it's a problem I can breed you new ones.
    Usually I'd take four for one since they're flawless events, but you seem nice so I'll agree on 2 for 1.

Can you list any DWF you have that I don't have in my list? (my list is alphabetical if that helps your search at all :3 )

2537 6620 7919
    Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I just don't see 1 Event : 1 DW being a fair trade at all. >.<
    If you're willing to do 1 Flawless event : 4 DWF, sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…