• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, the only place I know is Manga Fox, and other than that, some incomplete download files. Sorry I can't help you. >_<
    That's fine. I'm just starting out as well. But you should be posting the request in the Ref's thread since you're the acceptor. Those are the rules.
    Sorry I didn't reply to you straight away. I was away for two days. May I know your question about the manga that you were saying?
    I don't really like or watch the anime. I might watch an episode if something actually happens, or features a Pokemon I really like.

Would it be nice if the movies were actually built off events that happened in the show? Yeah. The Pokemon movies don't really appeal to people who don't follow the show. However, the Pokemon series itself rarely references previous continuity, and why should the movies be any different.

The major problems with the movies, especially the early ones, is the production. The first few movies look like crap. And while opinions may vary on if the writing, voice acting, etc... is still good, the animation itself has vastly improved.
    The only movie to directly reference the anime (and the anime referencing it) is Mewtwo Strikes Back, with Gary's battle against Giovanni and the followup that took place during Johto, respectively. A couple of the other movies have vague connections to the anime, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly where they take place. And some of the movies blatantly contradict the anime's continuity and vice versa. GENERALLY, most fans agree that the movies either take place "between" seasons/arcs or take place completely out of continuity. It's really hard to say though, because the anime rarely references anything in the past except in the most vague ways. And the movies usually don't build off of storylines/plots in the anime, and vice versa.

lol thatz a lot of words bout pokeymanz

Had to split it into 2 posts
    ----------
    i like the movies but i don't understand why do they never mention what happened in the movie in the anime again, that always bugged.thats why i somewhat don't like seeing some of the movies more then acouple of times...
    so if anyone can anwser that question, then i'lll slittley be happy...
    ----------
    As far as I know, the creators of the anime don't do too many interviews. After all, in a kids based show, what's the point of sending staff out to talk about the writing process, continuity, etc... Few who watch the show care about that, so it's basically left up to the viewers.
    Why thank you and yes i really like that movie and the others. I might be getting it on DVD for christmas aswell.
    yeah :) that's a good one.

anywaym use the to place the
    I don't think anyone else has put up the chapters beyond that... it's really hard to find the Emerald series. D: you can check the Pokemon Manga forum or even SPP for summaries of the rest of volume 28...that's all I know, though. sorry. ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…