• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I definitely think Misty needs to return for a tournament. And not a "just water Pokemon tournament", because then people will say she had an unfair advantage. I really want a tournament for all types, where every has an equal chance. Then if Misty won, people can finally stop saying how she didn't have a very impressive team, and that she's not strong.

imo, that would be a great thing to have happen if Misty made an appearance during BW. It would be a really nice way to show just how strong and skillful Misty has gotten since she left at the end of Johto.
    I definitely get where you're coming from. I believe I picked May because of the nice type coverage she has...

But I don't see how people can say Tracey is better than Misty...? He only had Marill, Venonat and Scyther...

And I don't understand how people can say Brock either, because he never battled at all. If he did battle, he could've had the strongest team, but he doesn't so he doesn't have a strong team.

In retrospect, Misty might not have the strongest looking team, but I think she very well could be the strongest trainer. She's been a gym leader for a long time now, and no doubt must've gotten much stronger from all the battles. Makes sense to me.
    I just came to wish you but you were faster.
    Happy New Year to you and your family too.
    You know two years ago I used to send new year wishes to every friend on SPPf but since last year I have stopped doing it. Just gonna greet some close ones with whom I still talk.
    I am nearing my goal. 80% funds collected. Hope you will buy the car you wanted soon in case you haven't done the same till now.
    So whats new? Any new year resolutions?
    lol yeah. I actually feel that Misty is better than Iris and on par with Cilan. I don't think that she's stronger than May or Dawn though. May's battling style is similar to Ash's and Dawn has shown that she can hold her own in a gym battle and their coordinating skills and styles can help their chances.
    Idk how people got to the conclusion that she's a weak trainer, she's not the best, but she's better than some of the others like Brock and Tracy.
    Damn right, everything went well for me.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…