• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
-Raiga-
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So has the product (WWE) finally gotten too shitty for you? Or are you saving that feeling for a possible Rock vs Cena #3? haha. Believe it or not the WWE thread just isn't quite the same without your posts...
    Right, so I posted an entry in the GWSC, but after being notified by WPS, I believe my entry is invalid because of the no patterns rule. Could you get back to me whether it is or not, and if it is invalid, am I allowed to change it before voting starts, as it doesn't say anything about entry changing in the rules. Thanks in advance.
    Is this better?
    I finished off Kubbul. Its pretty straight forward but it's my first time ever doing somthing like this:

or [IMG]

I can add more bits or even slow it down if you want. Hope you accept me!
    Ye because i was gonna see how I got on and if I was any good at animating I could of animated some for imperial sky. Could you maybe tell me how to do it. Ive not done Gimp for like 2 years. lol.
    It probably is the best way to put it. I've always enjoyed spriting, so I'll never give it up. It's just a very periodical thing for me, now. I still have a lot of ideas I want to sprite, so I'll get them done eventually.

I've been able to play a heap of games. I work often, too. So, I'm happy.
    I found out my Timer0 was wrong. While finding my parameters, my Timer0 kept flip flopping between C7E and C7F. Changed it to C7F, hatched my egg, and viola! I finally got it.
    Really? Two seconds? So if the target time is 12:34:56, you would press 'A' precisely when the clock hit 12:34:54?
    I'm having a hell of a time hitting my seed, it's driving me nuts. I boot the game one second ahead of the given time, mash X as the season fades, grab the egg, and hatch it. The eggs never match any of the frames -____-
    So do you have any RNG tips for breeding? I've got wild encounters figured out, I successfully RNG'd a Deerling, Frillish, and Litwick.

Now I'm trying to RNG that Omanyte, and seeing as it's not in the wild, gotta breed it.
    It really is, sadly. But it's a great art form. Some amazing things can be done just by putting pixels together.

And I've been good, as well. Just been playing Super Pokemon Rumble, and working.
    So true. I haven't sprited in a long time. I do miss it, though. The old spriters all need to come back. How have you been, though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…