• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Manchee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aaah. Same here, I write a little bit and then I lose my motivation. ._.

I like it, some episodes better than the others, but I feel like there lies a lot of untapped potential within the series. Iris is a great character and she is a big reason why I like BW and I'm looking forward to her further development. Trip has been meh for a while but with this Alder thing going on I can't help but feel that he'll receive much better development than Paul in DP.

And ofc, there is Cilan, who I hope faces some difficulties on his path. He's great, though, much better addition than Brock, as in - not useless. :D
    Haha, no worries, you don't. :p

Same here, I've noticed most of you in the fan fic section due to your "The Sapphire Story" which I never came to reading. xD I wish I was more active there, but the lack of reviews always discourage me. :/

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome! :DD

What IS your current opinion on Best Wishes, if I may ask? :O
    We have actually met before, lol. *check out conersation* xD

Basically, I think you're a cool person. :DD

Um, I don't celebrate Christmas since I'm a Muslim. BUT, how is your Christmas? xD
    They do look nice, although there's a gaping hole in the forums - it needs a Mika-loving, Sims-fanatic guy called Brad who loves thumbs (and it also needs a moustache-obsessed, kitten-adoring stalker called Rachel but that's another story).
    BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO SHOUT IN EXCITEMENT TO YOU THROUGH VM

It just turns into lame REGULAR text UGH (N)
    Hey dude! Its been a while, sorry about that. Sort of took a hiatus from serebii because of my workload, but I have a month vacation and I'm back! I finished my chapter, was hoping that you had sometime to beta. I know its a busy time of year, so take your time with it.

How is the college process going? And life in general?
    Hahahahaha OH MAN Rachel's brad side actually has a full-body poop tattoo JUST A WALKING COMEDIAN THAT ONE IS.
    OH I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO.
    BUT IT'S NOT GONNA WORK MISTER.
    YOU WON'T BE BACK ON MY GOOD SIDE FOR AWHILE.
    So here talk to my bad side hi Brad this is Rachel's bad side.

:p
    Welllll I think it's beautiful the way it is, I can't imagine it getting any more beautiful. Unless it had moustaches. :p
    MMMM LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE ISN'T IT THE BEST? I hope I don't get banned for being too good at making signatures. (N)

Hahaha next year I am never leaving your side. NEVER EVER. I will come to all of your classes with you and I will follow you everywhere you go and my professors will be like "who is this Rachel person and why hasn't she been to my class at all this semester?" and I'll email them being like "SORRY PROFESSORS YOUR CLASSES ARE ALL CONFLICTING WITH MY BRAD STALKING I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND"
    It's soooooooooo cute. The image and the quote. AND I LOVE THE TEXT FORMATTING. :3 And I know, haha, I googled the quote because I wanted to know where it was from. XD WINNIE THE POOH IS SO INSIGHTFUL.

lijt;ajr;ajertae It's okay you can still be every-other-website stalked and real life stalked. It's not the same though... (N)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…