• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ninetails012
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Wolf dont give a Frick! he do it just to P*ss Fox off!)
    Vex: enough you two! i need both of you to fight in this battle!
    Shori: But but *looks at me with cute eyes* he called me butt wings!
    Vex: The eyes may work on Iris, but not on me.
    Hell yeah!! I've got heaps of friends with iPhones and since they made text messages free now I really badly want to get one.
    Awesome!! I was gonna get one awhile ago, but me and my mum never got around to it :/ Hopefully I can get one soon though ^^
    Haha, thats fine, thanks anyway ^^ I'm great!! Kinda bored being at home all the time, I actually miss school o.o How about you?
    It's alright. There's nothing else you can do except stay with me - It gets really lonely without company.
    *burns him complety down*
    Wow, you are strong! Say, there's Vaati! *runs way with Link and Vaati appeard*
    Vaati: So so, you are here! Now, you are be finished! *get the God Sword* You will be erased from the whole universe! *prepare to erase you from the universe* Bwahahahaha!
    Sure! And wow...you have a great adventure with your friend Kevin. *gived you cow meat* Vaati is a banned Wind Sage. He's turned evil. That's the reason he wants to destroy anyone! So he picks everysword he can find for destroy the world. Finally got he a sword, the God Sword. That's the sword that can destroy one dimension in a split second. He don't know how he use it for destroying a dimension. But...he knows how to do that in parts...and so is he. But he casted me long ago a spell to that changes me to stone, but its solved by Link! So, but Ray, do you want to test for us your power on a Deku Scrub?
    Yeah! And here's my castle! *let you see the castle* So, there's the dinner room! After the lunch, you can walk around the whole castle here! *gived you some tasty fruit* So, tell me anything about that friend of you and what did happend by Vaati. Then I will tell about Vaati.
    A Pokemon? Well well... we have a guest from a other dimension. Well, come with us, it's lunch time! You can tell your whole story! *walks slowly to Hyrule Town* This is Hyrule Town! The Capitol of Hyrule!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…