• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's too bad. Oh well, at least Poké Effect will (most likely) be left in good hands.

Make sure your readers know of this, otherwise your brother will be accused of stealing. Also, I'd suggest that you have him redo chapter 1, just so the whole thing is his work. Otherwise, it'd be a bit of an awkward shift.

I wish you luck with college and your new job, my friend. ;)
    Well, there are four consecutives POVs, but they are enough since the last one is when Wilson meets Latias in her Pokémon form.

There is one that's a bit small, but I guess it fits the story.
    As long as it isn't a POV switching fest, then a couple of POVs would be fine. Just make sure that readers aren't being dragged by their toes to another POV shortly after arriving at one.

To be safe, try and limit POVs to only the important ones, and make them count. We don't want to be reading every character's mind, now do we? ;P
    Sounds good. Hopefully, Latios won't accidentally destroy nice things with his Aura powers. XD
    I read it. Sadly, I can't summon up my reviewing skills tonight either. Again, as a whole, it's an improvement from when you first started writing, I think. Expect my review as soon as the laziness goes away I can get those capabilities back. :p
    I'll keep a look out for it. Sadly, I don't think I can summon up my reviewing powers tonight. But if a miracle occurs, then I'll see what I can do.

Also, I don't know the hairstyle. Sorry. Thankfully, we have a magical thing in this universe that'll help us with another solution: raw description using raw words without any fancy "mohawk" this or "afro" that! ;P
    Interesting. First-person narration isn't all that common (at least among chaptered stories) as far as I know. That should be a curious twist. Also, I'm guessing that the Pokémorph was spliced in a lab or something? If so, watch out for ripping off Dragonfree's Morphic. That wouldn't end very well for you.

Hopefully, you can come up with an attention-snagging title to lure innocent lurkers in. At least, 500 views would be better than 470. :p
    Good luck. Just remember that you'll be running two fanfics at the same time at your own risk. Be careful that neither story will get away from you. Time seems to work against you whenever there's a critical moment, and this might not be an exception.
    I see. Sounds like one crazy trio to think about. It'd also (unless the other protagonists are more like secondary characters) be interesting to have more than one protagonist running about. You could switch points of view between the three, for the best effect.

I have a crossover or two in mind, and they seem to be epic ideas. Then again, one of them'll be less based on Pokémon, and will have to reside in the way less active section for other fanfics. -_-
    Heh. It'll be great to see that. Shepard is the level-headed protagonist who'll suddenly meet his panic maker.

Shepard: ...

Alien: LEAAAAALEALEAL!

Shepard and crew: 8O

It'd be a milk-snorting change of mood, if you get my drift. Anyways, which Pokémorph and 'Mon do you have in mind?
    A Mass Effect and Pokémon crossover? Now THAT would be something. *imagines intergalactic Mewtwo blowing up ships* Aw, yeah. X'D

I have given my infamous, lengthy, grammar nazi review for your latest chapter. Sorry, I just can't help myself with turning error searches into a game that I complete 95% or more.
    Good luck with that if you do get some juicy ideas. Should it happen, though, then I'd suspect it'd be rated R, knowing the general nature of Mass Effect. With that, you'd have to PM the first bit of the story to one of the Fan Fiction section's mods to have it approved. Just a reminder.
    In case it's not the first thing you view the next time you come on here, I have given my review for your story. Keep up the good work!
    I'll make sure to read them both tomorrow for you, but i have to head out.

See you tomorrow hopefully.
    Thanks for telling me about your fic! I read it immediately. :)

Also, I gave a semi-thorough review that's actually more thorugh than what I just made it sound to be. xD

Lastly, I have a fanfic of my own, but it's not posted on Serebii. It'd be great if you could review it. The only problem is you'd have to join my clan, Primus et Ultimus, in order to get access to the clan forum. You don't have to if you're not interested, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…