• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kuzronk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually watched "Memories Are Made Of Bliss" and I cried.

What were your fave episodes from the Sinnoh saga?
    I am having fun catching up on DP episodes, I miss Dawn's cuteness and Brock's flirtatious ways with Officer Jenny/Nurse Joy.
    Hey Tyler, I now watch Pokemon anime online cos of Toasted TV cutting out so many scenes.

I've watched most dubbed BW episodes but I'm currently catching up on the DP episodes. Today I watched "The Lonely Snover" which of course was the first ever HD episode in Japan. I might watch some more DP episodes over the weekend.

For BW episodes, today I re-watched "Archeops In The Modern World" - it was a great episode that had a female Archen in it that summoned a plant, tried to learn how to fly and eventually evolves into Archeops.
    I'm doing great, checking out some Marriland walkthroughs. He's really informative and funny plus his videos really helped me when I was playing Black.
    Hey Tyler, we have a new face in the Pokemon in Australia discussion.

collapse is someone I know from PC (he has the username ben cousins over there but he decided to join Serebii after getting another suspension at PC for spamming).
    Tyler, another Toasted TV update.

Spongebob Squarepants ends December 28 (weekday run) and it will be replaced by reruns of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
    It was my account but it said it didn't exist or I lost the password or something so I signed up again.
    Tyler, I lost my PokemonAus forums account so I had to register for a new one, my new username there will be Hikari1011.
    Check other code threads. They're for housing friend codes for those who have the game (in this case, community codes as well). By having a discussion within that thread, the posts with the actual codes will get bumped away quickly, defeating the purpose of the thread.

The thread I made is just for meeting up with people you've already connected with. Discussing the races will keep the thread active and people will know who is online.

I've seen both a code thread and discussion/meet-up thread for most other wi-fi games so I'm just following suit. If you have an issue, take it up with the mods.
    That's a code thread, buddyboy. The thread I made is for arranging races and discussing what happens. Your's is solely for codes. They aren't the same in any way, shape, or form.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…