• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Last night's talk was fun. <3

Ha ha, I like that dream! I kept thinking about us going out like that, one way or another.
    Awww, that's not so good then. Well, if I'm honest, do what you think's best. My parents still try to keep me on a leash and they always make it difficult for me for having a boyfriend and we've been going out for 2 1/2 years! They still make it an issue that it's either him or them. So you're not the only one who has issues. ^^ I moved as far as I was willing to go from them but close enough so that I was still within reach of my bf. I went across the country. XD And I LOVE it! They're not in my face, I have a huge wave of independence that I can no longer live without and aside from the phonecalls, I'm in charge of my life! I've actually got to the stage where, as much as I love my family despite our differences of opinion, I'm happy living my own life.

I don't believe that you shouldn't attend a college far away just because it's not close to home. The whole experience is to allow you to grow up and prepare to get away from home to start living your own life. Some people prefer to stay close to home and others want to get as far away as possible. Whatever you decide, I know that you'll have all of our support. ^^ *glomps* XxX
    I've sent you a mail at your msn address, can you tell me if you got it ?
    And if you did get it, please, not a word to anyone untill it's officially posted, kay ? thanks :)
    I think I'll send it to you, cause I really don't need photobucket (yet ?) xD
    Plus, that way, you'll get a sneak peak at who won what :D

I'll send you a mail ;)
    Awww...hope it's nothing serious/bad :(

Anyway, the photobucket, I've done the banners for the awards (yes, it's all done and over xD) and I need somewhere to upload them...would you mind if I send them to you via mail ? Or should I upload them via imageshack or stuff like that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…