• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What are you studying? Just work and getting thing set up at my new place.

L.F.D.
    lol you could use that team against my unowns -_- i trained them!

i should locked my door when i play pokemon -_-

haha.
    LOL i dun want forever alone! i just not ready for love yet lol.

fishing? GO FISH MAGIKARP! cool you are going out for a fishing trip with him!

oh one sided? my parents trust me but not my mum sometimes, especially when she saw me battling you that day lol.

ok i got to go to bed. going for a run before daybreak!

merry christmas syrus!
    i only have girls i can trust. and 3 guys -_- but lol i prefer to be at a distance from them. i don't want to get in a relationship as i have things i want to do as a single.

you met cleft in real life? O_O so i knew it! he is a stalker!

i guess my family really cares for me alot. you know what they say if they scold you. it is for your own good D:
    oh no.

good thing i drank with my family. if i drink with guys and get drunk, i will be in a bad situation O_O
    lol dun know. did i have fun when i am drunk? i remember being like in a dream world or something LOL.

lol no that time i drank alcohol for the first time. of course i became drunk!
    lol i got drunk and i walked away from my family into an unknown street and they panicked to find me!

so it is not good to get drunk haha. i drank rice vine. just 2 sips to get drunk lol.

haha. i don't think you get find that vodka in Scotland. i found this in australia.
    lol you could go for monthly drinking but not so much in dosage!

haha. i did get drunk before. when i was 11 years old -_-
    lol i don't drink for christmas.

because it is embarrassing to drink like that!

and really? do you get drunk before?
    lol you are very smart. i mean it.

i like vodka Cruiser. new fav taste for me! that is the one i drank one litre. oh it is a mix of pomegranate and blackcurrant. no wonder it tastes sweet and masked the overpowering tastes of vodka!
    lol wut country? here is nor more than 723.2 km² of land area!

you mean my ability? LOL useless ability lol. i don't like beer due to its sizzling bitter taste. yuck. lol.
    lol i can't go that far to get drunk!

i do have a high tolerance to alcohol. i think it is genetic cause i drink a litre of pomegranate vodka and i don't get drunk...

i like quiet place too. but here is never quiet...the whole country is noisy. well i stay in a small country that is.
    hmm surprisingly today is cloudy!

ooh so many people in the city area! i think it is the time of year to get wasted lol.
    well yeah hippowdon is OU anyway. using not many ous is a big challenge for me.

maybe i should use a weaker team instead. you maybe in a big surprise that your opponent you want to beat can't match me! i didn't say about winning but the choice of pokemon!

good night syrus! drinking cold drinks doesn't makes you sleep well -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…