• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Secret! I read bits and pieces of it whenever you reminded me it existed. XD So by the time the nominations rolled around, I got past at least the first chapter. And then I learned via your story that I'm a fast reader if I don't actually have to review. b)'')b (But unfortunately, still haven't finished it. Probably because I've got a you-should-be-reviewing-this list that's longer than my average post.)
    ----------
    Aritcuno_rocks
    ----------
    Sorry Breezy, but you misspelled my name on the Authors' Profiles... it's Articuno_rocks. I hope you can change it and I hope this won't cause you any trouble. c;
    Hiya, just a quick thing that I wanted to say. In the next chapter of my fic (Dimensions of Darkness), I have planned a quick reference to HLBMA. In this, a character asks a Mightyena "Are you serious?", to which is response is "No, I'm not Sirius". I just wanted to ask you to make sure that it's alright with you for me to make this reference. If not, just tell me and I won't include it.
    Wow. That was a weird coincidence. I just happened to be on the site when your visitor message popped up.

I'm sorry you were sick. :( That's not a fun way to spend the holidays. I hope you get well soon.

The holidays are going well. I got things that I needed, which is always good. :)

I also noticed that I was tenth place in the Perspective contest. I probably deserved worse; I hated my oneshot, like, two months after I wrote it. -_- Either way, that's definitely given me motivation to write something much better.

But that's more than enough about me. How's your writing faring?
    I've been good. I'm working on a bit of Revenant, and the scene I'm writing (the opening scene for the fifth chapter) is making me cringe. Real life-wise, I'm doing good. I'm planning on being with my family on Thanksgiving, and they'll be going to Indiana.

What are you going to do for Thanksgiving?
    I bet you would. I miss your dinner, and I never even got to see it. XD

I was going to review some works, but I've just been so busy trying to meet the deadline (and watching the World Series) that I've never even gotten that chance.

-high fives- You know, Halloween's really fun to a lot of people - unless you happen to be a tree. :p
    Oh, barbeque. I absolutely love barbeque. ^_^

I'm planning on updating Revenant again on Halloween. And I totally picked that date for the usual cliche reasons. ;)

Otherwise, there really hasn't been much going on. I'm not planning on doing much for Halloween either. I figure that I'll go to my parents' house and hand out candy bars to anyone that comes by.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…