• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad to help! If I got an accurate answer I will let you know. Is better to be safe than sorry, specially because after the release of powersave tool, is getting harder to make sure what kind of pokemon is real, and what kind is not. :/
    ----------
    Hello all, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but is the new Fancy Pattern Vivillon shiny-locked? Thanks in advance.
    ----------
    The most likely answer is yes. Based in all the older distributed events through wifi (not ingame events) which were shiny locked from 4th gen games on. Not sure if that help in your question.
    Would you happen to have a DWM Magikarp which knows bounce? I'm prepared to offer any breedable pokemon in my trade shop -see sig.
    A PKM file is just a file (similar to a Word document or picture file like .jpeg) that contains the data/information of a Pokemon. Yes the Arceus would be able to unlock the events in Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver, and it would have the OT TRU. However I think for the Regis in Platinum you have to use the Regigigas. Also the use of PKM files isn't hacking.

I have the following Lonely Nature TRU Arceus (none on my Pearl version):
    Strongly Defiant - Nov 9, 2009
    Loves to Eat - Nov 8, 2009
    Good Perseverance - Nov 7, 2009
    Mischievous - Nov 15, 2009
    Somewhat Vain - Nov 14, 2009
    Strongly Defiant - Nov 13, 2009
    Often Dozes Off - Nov 12, 2009
    Likes to Run - Nov 11, 2009
    Likes to Run - Nov 10, 2009

What TRU Arceus with a Lonely Nature are you interested in?
    Would there be another TRU Arceus you would be interested in other than that Arceus? Since I do have 240 others that are PKM files (can send to my games) along with 2 other TRU Arceus on my Pearl version. Did you want that specific Arceus, or would you be fine with a different one (I have all natures)?

EDIT: The only reason why I am asking is, because that TRU Arceus you want is most likely on my HeartGold or Diamond versions; which both of them are almost, if not, completely full.
    Okay thanks for the information, but I won't be able to trade until later this week. Most likely sometime during a weekday. Will you be able to trade sometime later this week, most likely on a week day?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…