• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Umm, breeding is difficult to learn, but its fairly straigtforward to do, so I don't have many tips.

Really, just make use of the guy in the nimbasa underground train colliseum thing, the one who can tell you a pokemon's IVs. Its much for effecient then rare candying and then using the IV checker.

And its obvious, but if you don't already for manipulating the pid, make SURE you have 2 chatots, or at least one. And its very important to remember that taking them out of you're party resets them to having no recorded cry. I can't tell you how many times I hit my frame and was completely ready, just to realize they didn't have a pre-recorded cry.

And its a simple tip, but taking a little extra time to get a lower number frame to aim for helps too, for breeding, I prefer it to be at least 70-max 150, unless you enjoy hearing chatot's custom cry in your head while you sleep.
    Thanks. I was actually looking for a good one where Ted meets Robin for the first time, but the only one I found was too big. This was a perfectly acceptable replacement though.
    Sorry, I can do it today, on Tuesday my friend was round but later that night I was sick. Just gotten over it :s so sorry!
    I did play Black on an Emulator, but stopped after a while because it ran really slowly, so it was kind of a pain.

Oh, that's the new game? I've never even heard of that other game.
    Subway, subway... must be a 5th gen thing. Yeah, I guess you could say I've been kinda out-of-the-loop. But I've still been playing the classic games- good old Emerald Battle Frontier.
    Right you are! And why is that? I'm on break, and I have absolutely nothing else to do, so.... yeah.
    You're available tomorrow? I've got work and I'll actually be working late so I'll only be available to trade from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM. I'm on the United States east coast so that's eastern standard time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…