• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Missingno. Master

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo. Mind checking this for me and giving your thoughts? Just that someone shouted that it's plagiarism, another reported and it is a bit borderline (although the concept of a crack fic with a narrator as a character is a good deal older than sppf itself, maybe other elements are also common?) Anyways felt you would be the best judge of it.
    I just got up to Chapter 7 of the Random of Randomness. I knew Miror B.'s afro was ridiculiously spacious, but the entire Unova region?! That's genius! XD
    Question: On your list of shinies, after the Gulpin, bleow the second Linoone, before the Tropius. What is that?
    MM, I apologize for turning the Smogon thread into a flame war. I did not intend to do that, but I lost my temper, and now I'm scared of getting banned. I hope I did not make you feel bad or anything. ;)
    Hey Missingno. Master, I had a story that you may find interesting. One time, I ran into a shiny Geodude (approx. level 20). I knew it could use Self Destruct, and this could very well be the first shiny I miss capturing. I used a Quick Ball before I even struck it, and I captured it. It turned out to be my second shiny Adamant Geodude. Now I have two shiny Adamant Golem.
    Hey MM, you might have forgotten to remove your sig in the daycare. Tess usually lets these things slide with older members, but I thought I just give you a little heads up anyway.. :)

-SW
    Hey Missingo. Master, I've been working on a fanfiction so I was wondering if when the first chapter was done you could rate it. It would mean a lot since you're my insparation for writing it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…