• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, Thanks anyway! Our school just finished Seussical, which was fun to paint. We also barely did anything in terms of changing the sets because the background set stayed the same, and all of the large props, except in one scene, were taken out by the Actors.
    Cool, because i'm a freshman in HS, and i have been doing stage crew. Can you, uh, Recommend me? Just Kidding, just a thought that passed through my mind. Lol
    Never heard of them haha. Are you doing lighting again?

And I've been good, just been revising. I had my English exam last week and I have science in the next two weeks. After that I have no exams till like May though, so it's all good.
    Only thing I really didn't like was when she sat on my face and got a big blood thing on my chest

L.F.D.
    That's good, I met some old friends too.

It went well thanks, but a girl I hooked up with was on her time so wasn't that fun in the end.

L..F.D
    It certainly was but I've only been awake for 2 hours and I'm tired again ;_; why are you not sleeping enough, EH?!
    No worries. I know how holidays get.

I've been alright thanks, adopted a Kitty last week and have been doing some charity work.

What else has been going on with you?

L.F.D.
    D
    love how the link to your tumblr in your sig doesn't work
    D:<
    Ooo how long do you have off? I can't wait for some time off :p Aw I'd love to live in an apartment. Like loads. Is it nice?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…