• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to start a Mac Vs. Pc debate in the debate forum, but I don't really know what to say and most of the good threads have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of information on the FP (first post). If I want my thing to get passed, and yet i don't know what info to go into, can you help me?
    Hello, Profesco. Sorry to bother again, but One question.

Err, when posting, how do i put Text/Pics in a Spoiler Tag? ^^" I honestly don't know...
    ----------
    Oh how I hate pre-teens and teenagers. ~_~

I won't have the time or patience to deal with eight to ten more years of this kind of stupidity.
    ----------
    Ugh. I feel your pain. My little sister hasn't been keeping the best company while I've been away.
    Aw, little Sweetie Piefesco, it's okay. You just haven't been trying hard enough, is all. But I'm willing to let you try to put some more effort into it.

To be fair, I think there have been instances of Scooby donning viking gear and belting out a few howls off of a stage, so it's not that unthinkable. I'd like to see that Spiderman show, but the Broadway closest to me is more known for marijuana shops than musicals, so I'm probably just going to have to give it a miss.

Apparently, S&M is done largely because it blurs the lines between pain and pleasure, uniting them as one sensation. That's what this is going for, except it won't be depraved.
    Well, it's either play by the rules or get played by the rules. All things considered, though, I'm not exactly shocked that you swung for the latter.

There're operas?!? I was referring more to how often the villains seem akin to the Phantom, and self-playing pianos and theaters they investigate and such. But no, not everything. It's just a computer. Love is ever a mystery to it.

Picture this: vaudeville Holocaust performed by Nazis clowns with Groucho Marx glasses. On fire.
    I would love to bring to your attention that one of your moderators that goes by the name "ellie" has been shunning me for foul language. When she herself has the phrase "$leazy" next to her name. Stuff must be done.
    Fair point, actually. I imagine that playing the Joker (especially as well as he did) would be stressful.

Nah, I've widened the line. With paint. I've got a little wiggle room now.
    I know what that's like. I'm the same. :p And I decided I'm not leaving Serebii anymore. ^^
    Nope, doesn't work that way. You have to show people that you can fake it for real.

I don't really know, either; the closest I've come to watching The Phantom of the Opera is probably Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?. And predictably, you are underestimating the value of big hats and majority shares in textbook content.

Cipher's definitely something else when it comes to caricatures, but I'm pretty sure I'd have been found out had we not been dealing with, as you said, a ninny. Highlight of the debacle was probably him sending me a friend request. And I felt bad that Sogeking kind of had to be demonized, but it was all for the benefit of the humor, so that makes it okay.
    Oh yeah sure i want it closed because its getting very off topic and people are putting very very stupid answers.Also thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…