• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I'm wondering whether you're interested to be part of a story that centers itself on the shippers of the forum. We would love to see a ton of shippers get into the story, so feelf ree to read some info about it here if you're interested. If you're not then that's okay. ^^;

Thanks for reading!
    Not bad, thanks :D Glad to see Advanceshipping Day was a hit.

Oh, and Uza's posts are so gay.
    (Hmm, is it a bad thing to say that I personally dislike it when people refer to anything bad or stupid as gay? D: it's pretty offensive to those who are gay Dx)

But yeah, school is stupid. Can't wait until break! :D Winter Break has got to be the best break ever. Awesome to hear from you too :D *should be asleep right now :p*
    hmm, you mean in the thread? XD lol, nothing much on my end. The best weekend ever just ended and we're back in school :p How about you?
    You know, about that... I know the theory of the Guitar, but I don't play it. I'm not going to attempt to learn it myself because I know that it's best to go with a teacher from the getgo. But, I do know Piano, and as soon as I master it, I'll go ahead and master Guitar.
    Hm. I had no idea such a custom shop existed. I thought it was an Ibanez model, but I guess not. B.C.'s got some nice guitars I just found out...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…