• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's a difference between being an industrialist and liking poorly cleaned, urine soaked subways.
    Well, he'd know more about it then I would--I've never even posted there. If you don't want to ask him then I suppose you could talk to someone who's run a successful thread there and see if they have any advice for you.
    Brooklyn. Trust me. I've seen young adults move here for the New York life-style but it's nothing like it is on television. The subways are dirty and they're always "under construction" (though they haven't been touched in years like on the F-line). They're crowded and there's nothing redeeming about them.
    New York City is overrated and the subways are overrated. Trust me. I've lived in New York my whole life.
    I never even set foot in debates, so I don't think I can help you. You're probably better off asking someone who mods there.
    The A train is already an express train for the C train. There is no such thing as an express train for an express train. There is no such thing as the diamond border for it. http://www.mta.info/nyct/service/index.html

The T train is a proposed idea that will not be done for years. Trust me. It's going to be years before it gets done.
    There's no such thing as the "T" train in New York and the A train doesn't have a diamond border. Just thought I'd help you get your obsession facts correct.
    I don't really think you've got a bad reputation. Sometimes it takes awhile for people to latch onto a new game, and sometimes activity just lags a bit. I know it's happened to games I've really liked in the past.

Thanks!
    No problem. And thanks! Sorry I ended up having to close the thread. For some reason the version that was still active wasn't on the list, so I didn't see it when I approved yours.
    You don't need me to. You're allowed to double post in your new game to account for the fact that the approval process can take a bit. That's the only time you can double post in it though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…