• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadow XD001

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, It's really up to you, but I guess just start off getting off the boat and finding a seat in the stadium. You can talk to my character too if you want, it doesn't matter.
    Alright, sorry for the late reply, but I have been busy. Since we don't have a discussion thread yet, I can't post you are in, but if anyone asks, say I accepted you. You can make your post now if you have read my latest post in the RP. Have fun.
    Hey there, the more the merrier. You aren't that late, you can just make your SU and then I'll see if it's good enough to be in the RP. If you get accepted, I'll give you instructions on your first post, since the RP will be at a different point then.
    Yeah I just noticed that I didn't realize that at first did you join my game?
    Sounds awesome. I got quite a few of those things as well. We have 3-4 "Christmases" every year with different family members, so I usually wind up with a lot. Here's what I got video game-wise:

3DS: Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pilotwings Resort, Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Mario 3D Land
    DS: Okami-Den
    Wii: Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Sports Mix, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Skyward Sword

Skyward Sword is definitely my favorite, with Super Sluggers and the Olympics coming in right behind it. The only game that I really had any particular interest in that I didn't get was Mario Kart 7, but I got over $100 from relatives, so I think I'll be able to afford it :p

Yeah yeah, I know. Don't worry, I'll look at it later.
    Awesome! I have 3D Land too, as well as Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pilotwings Resort, and Ocarina of Time 3D. I'm not sure what my friend code is, I'll look it up and tell you later. Remind me if I forget :p
    New Headphones and some money I didn't ask for much since Christmas is coming up soon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…