• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, wow. I'm glad you're so excited. ^^;
    I'd rather you not use it, sorry. (I'm only going to put it on the sign up and RP pages, not my sig or anything)
    You know what? Because you guys are so hyped, I'm going to request an awesome banner for it from an awesome art shop because I am that awesome.
    You don't need to send it yet. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I think you should wait until I post the RP thread because in that thread, I will post how to set up the bio, and what information is required.
    Thanks so much! :D
    I also though I might mention (for when you are planning your character's team):
    At the beginning of the game, you are limited to 2 Pokemon (your starter, who will be about Level 20, and another Pokemon, who will be about level 18), but you can catch more as the game goes on. You can have Pokemon from any region. Also, your starter doesn't have to be an actual starter in the games/anime. One more thing: One of your Pokemon can be a hybrid/experimental Pokemon made by Team Rocket. However, you will have to list the differences between your Pokemon and a regular one. You also have to have a reason/explanation for how you got this Pokemon.
    Okay, here it is:

So, the RP would take place 50 years in the future of the Pokemon world we know today. It has become a place filled with destruction, as Team Rocket have risen to power, and are much different than they once were. They are doing things such as enslaving Pokemon and people against their wills, combining and mutating Pokemon to make new and terrible creations, and sending the world into chaos. Many people have decided to not resist them, as they believe they will be killed like the others. However, a few people refuse to let this continue...

So, basically, you get to be someone who is rebelling against the rockets. I was also thinking about letting people be Team Rocket members, and allowing them to rise in rank as the RP goes on. Maybe, they would even get to discover the true reason for Team Rocket's actions...

Sorry, I could have explained it better, but that's a brief summary of it. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…