• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh actually, I never updated Serebii with my new Aim screen name. >: I should probably do that right now...

Sorry to hear that. I hate being such a bother to you, maybe I'll just stop with a these pointless comments, hehe. :U
    Haha, I remember seeing you a bit when I lurked and I had noticed that I didn't see any of your posts anymore. It's not as though I was in some sort of stalking mode, but after I had come back to Serebii from months of being inactive I noticed when thinking of other members in general (Alfonso, Latios, Eszett, You) hadn't made any posts when I was reading over other threads.

When I looked at my profile visitors and had noticed you, I decided to just drop by and say 'hello.' We were never friends, but due to your absence that I had noticed, I thought it would be okay to just make a small comment. Sorry to bother you if I did. ^^'
    Yeah, it'll be a lot more meaningful if you finish with a minimal amount of trades. Well good luck on getting all of the pokemon. :)
    Okay, but if you ever need one of those pokemon or a certain item (like the protector, dubious disc or reaper cloth) I'll be glad to help. :)
    Wow, that's a lot of pokemon. When you say a total of only 7 trades, does that count trades from other people also, because then I'd probably be able to trade you jirachi from the pokemon colluseum bonus disc.

Hope you hear back from your girlfriend soon, that's always pretty tough.

Good luck with the pokemon collection and with your girlfriend.
    Hey, just thought that I should say hi. It's been a few months since we talked, and I even forgot your birthday :( (I remembered it a few days afterwards and felt bad, but didn't want to draw attention to it)

Anyway, I see you on aim all the time, but rarely think to message you for some reason. But I'd kinda like to change that, so we can catch up and everything. We are still friends, right?

I know that you have (or had) some aim troubles, so that's why I'm typing all this here - you seem to still be pretty active, much unlike me. I only really go here occasionally to check for messages and to stalk old love interests. You know the ones I mean. But yeah, I'll just throw you an IM or something, hope you reply.
    I don't think this whole pair thing is the best idea since we never really talk and don't have much in common. I'm obviously not what your looking for. I'm gonna get another one. Sorry
    I removed it, but it was mostly to make room and clean out my signature. I'm still engaged.
    Clayton and I have talked a bit. Things haven't been real stressed or pissy, but he still doesn't have a job, and he won't for awhile for sure now.

*huggles* Some good news though, I finally bought a brand new cell phone. I love it to death.

Lol. =^_^=
    XD: I like to compete over little stuff that doesn’t really matter as well.

I don’t mind ether way.

Hoping your having a good day.

L.F.D.
    You don’t need to compete with anyone. You made a nice picture for her.

I'll use black then.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…