• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Mii just scan it and your done :D hope your day is good! in 4 hours its New year! so..HAPPY NEW YEAR! for when it hits 12am there ^_^ I go check my FB :3 see ya! ( on swapnote or Serebii or FB) have a nice day~
    Hmm, think i need to put the QR code online ^^ I will do that later today and give you the link :3
    nice. go download legend of zelda 4 swords from e-shop. it is under zelda's 25th anniversary. it is there for a limited time only!

be warned, this game is surprisingly tough. probably one of the toughest zelda games!
    That's great! Sweet, you got nice gifts! Yeah being with family is good, for sure! :)

No, I'm sorry! I've still been a bit busy but I will respond to your PM, promise!
    Hi! It was good thanks! Yes I did! How about you, how was your Christmas?
    You can find your friend code on the smiley icon on top of the menu ^^
    hehe, yeah...i keep saying i like chocolate xD hmm, its pretty late almost 5am
    (we got cable 100+ more channels :D but i only like 10/15 channels XD) guess the cable televison made me stay up this late D: oh well, i hope you have a good day ^^ I will sleep now maybe untill 3pm XP talk to you later :3
    Aww, but cool a 3DS :3 if you ever get your Friendcode maybe i can add you to my friend code in my 3DS ^^ there is also swapnote where we can send drawings to eachoter~
    I got a belly pain becuase I ate like a box of chocolate and 2 chocolate bars...I have to cut down on the chocolate D:
    I never played starfox 3D, it looks really awesome! maybe someday i will get it ^^
    hope your day is going okay, if you ever bored im always here to talk to XD
    Hope your Christmas is really awesome! mine was ^^ got The Lion King blueray diamond editon :D also a 3DS Zoo game :3 and a Hello kitty plushie ( i love cute stuff <3)
    have a great day!
    Aw, we also dont have snow here :( wish we could have some :3
    also Merry Christmas for tomorrow ^_^ hope you have a really nice christmas with presents, cookies, ect :D talk to soon!
    Hey Scythe! Please don't apologize! I'm sorry I haven't responded back to you yet. I've been a little busy and I meant to send you a VM or PM saying I would write you back after Christmas. Again, sorry for the wait! >_<

Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well! :D
    Yes! I remember there was a pretty good article on it, but I can only find a few quick ones. Apparently it's not exactly unheard of.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…