• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHAT ahaha on my profile is says I have 832 visitor messages and I counted back and you are #820. XD
    HI thanks for the welcome I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MY NEW IDENTITY I'm glad I had you here to help me. (Y)
    RACHEL EW YOUR VMs LOOK SO SMALL AND NOT SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE ELSES whaaaaa everything is so small. D;
    words cannot describe the beauty of your VMs.

I will never be as great as Rachel. (N)
    OMIGOSH NOW IT'S ONLY LIKE 192 DAYS OR SOMETHING WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAAA.
    Yeahhhh I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier!! I hope your party will still be splendid, but if not, I know a guy who throws killer parties and maybe you could talk to them for some tips??
    Mmmmm I LOVE THEM SO MUCH uhhhh they are at a really windy place I REMEMBER BECAUSE HANK SAID THEY MUST HAVE LOTS OF SAND IN THEIR MOUSTACHES. (Y)

YES THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN you were the last person to say it to me YOU WIN AGAIN.
    HI I JUST WANTED TO REPORT THAT MY BED IS IN FACT SUPER COMFY NOW only I couldn't fall asleep. So what do I do? Watch Hank and Katherine play Super Mario Bros. Wii. (Y) But now I am going to bed yep GOODNIGHT. :p
    YAY THANK YOU you are the person who has given me the most happy birthdays I HOPE THAT MAKES YOU AS HAPPY AS BARDOG CELEBRATIONS. (Y)
    Wow that's quite an honour! *applause* SOOOOO do you think you can let me in to those Pyramids in Egypt?

Oh posting things? I don't know why people do it, it's basically like they graffiti the forums which is weird I know. Well done on your not posting, just doing your part to protect the forums from vandalism! (Y)
    RACHEL I forgot to show you my updated family tree and also THE FLOWERS I remembered to get a picture of them:

tree
    flowers
    house
    OH THANK GOODNESS once again you've saved the world! *confetti* *confetti* *confetti* When are you getting the key to the city?

YES THAT IS PERFECT THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO HERE. Well done. (Y) And guess who I saw had viewed your profile while I was stalking you? The smod bobandbill! You know what this means? THEY'RE GIVING YOU THE FORUMS! :D
    I TRY but my folds aren't large enough. D; MAYBE I can hide my phone in my hair. NO MR. TEACHER I AM NOT TEXTING I'M JUST FIXING MY HAIR. (Y)

And I also would have texted you today but my phone got shut off this morning. dskgnsflkgnb I WILL TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHEN IT'S GETTING TURNED BACK ON.
    OH NO is it too late to spit the omelette out? I don't think he's a smart one so HOPEFULLY he won't notice it's already been through half your digestive system. I DON'T WANT HIM TO EAT YOU, THAT WOULD BE MESSY ew ew ew
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…