• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I have

Movie Genesect Shiny
    Pokemon Center Nagoya Magikarp
    World Championships 2013 Smeargle
    VGC 2013 Metagross
    Summer 2012 Keldeo with the date received as August 27, 2012
    Video Game Championships 2012 Larvitar
    Pokemon Hills Mewtwo
    Ruby and Sapphire Anniversary Kyogre
    Ruby and Sapphire Anniversary Groudon

Yamamoto’s Tournament Pokemon
    Politoed
    Kingdra

Chief Golgo’s Sableye

Pokemon Game Show Pokemon
    Blue’s Pidgeot
    Lance’s Dragonite
    Wallace’s Milotic
    Steven’s Metagross
    Cynthia’s Spritomb
    Iris’s Haxorus
    Alder’s Volcarona

Pokemon Center Best Wishes Pokemon
    Ash’s Pikachu
    Professor Oak’s Rotom
    Cilan’s Pansage

Super strong Pokemon Present Campaign (shiny and regular)
    Kyogre *
    Groudon *
    Gardevoir *
    Salamence
    Metagross
    Ludicolo
    Milotic
    Walrein *
    Sceptile *
    Blaziken *
    Swampert *

ExtremeSpeed Pikachu

Nagashima Spa Land Pokemon
    Omanyte
    Kabuto
    Aerodactyl
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Tirtouga
    Archen

Would you still be interested in them?
    Above mainly sell luxury handbag and watches. The highlight is its insured quality guarantee that may cost nothing of these quality fault. Unlike other store, pay the amount of money no more treatments.
    I heard it from another friend and made the purchase handbag week ago. It’s good, when you have any interests on luxury, you can attempt it.

seiko 8m26
    Nah, I need to do some other stuff. It always takes so long because I have to transfer them from other games (they're spread around), 'cause I only clone on my Pearl (I dunno why. Guess I'm just weird).
    I only have the Magikarps ready on my Pearl. I can trade the rest on Friday if you want?
    Use my Pearl, I can trade those 5 now. Just give me whatever 5 that you got ready for me. Ok?
    Okay sounds good then. I am going to head into wifi now then using my HeartGold version, but I would like voice chat off (X button) during the trade.
    What friend code are you going to use for this trade?

HeartGold Friend Code: 2494-5273-1189
    Diamond Friend Code: 0690-6618-2241
    Pearl Friend Code: 4513-2220-1460

I am going to trade from my HeartGold version first, which only has one Pokemon you wanted.
    Are you able to trade now since you are currently online?

EDIT: Since you are offline now, send me a VM once you are back online, please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…