• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since Accelgor is a straight bug type, I am going to focus on his special attack and use him for Bug and Poison type attacks primarily. He also has Hydration, so he can work well in a double battle with my Swift Swim Omastar and Rain Dance.
    My Sawsbuck will be using Leech Horn as a primary grass attack, so I don't think I will need Mega-Drain. Thanks, though.
    Thank you as well for helping evolve my Accelgor. Now he should have some stats that will make him easier to EV train. Shelmet was quite low on the totem pole and got knocked out a lot. The only egg move I gave him was Shuckle's Guard Split, and I am not sure how well it will work... but it should help balance is middle-grade defenses.
    That Smeargle-breed Emolga was remarkably easy. The high grass by the day care is a great place to teach Smeargle his Sketch moves.
    Do you need Escavalier to learn any moves? It is asking for Headbutt.

Edit: Pressing on. I didn't figure you wanted anything other than you needed. Hope I didn't cost you any heart scales.
    My original choice was Mewtwo... but I needed a decent fighting type and never worked with Gallade before. I also planned to go with Kabutops but opted for Omastar instead because of his higher special attack. I used Slowbro as a main fighter in SoulSilver, and I have a general rule against using the same Pokemon twice because I want to educate myself on everyone's abilities eventually. I've never really used Omastar in the past because I always preferred Kabutops, so I thought this might be a good opportunity.
    In the wifi room when you are ready. I've had a nasty flu and ear infection over the last week and still retaining fluid in my left ear. About half deaf... and what I can hear of the Pokemon Center music sounds so distorted that it is hard to describe. My DS is sitting on the left side of my chair, and my left ear is hearing it at a different pitch... so it sounds out of tune... so much so that the wobbly record sound is messing with my head lol.
    I was going to build a team with strictly favorites, but I still ended up trading a few out to give a better type advantage. I'm experimenting with them right now and not sure of their potential, but they should be decent fighters when they get stronger. My new team consists of Gallade, Accelgor, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Omastar, and Hydreigon. I still seem to put myself in a position to be weak against fighting types. Somehow, almost every team I build has that specific weakness.
    Still an amateur with all of the specifics of that, I guess. I used a power item for breeding a couple of times, but I did very little research on it. That project still isn't finished yet because I was trying to breed a shiny and have yet to be successful. I'll have to look up the info again. Typically, I just try to build a team I like and train them the best I can. I don't really play online with anyone else, but I do okay with the Battle Subway most of the time... even though it is rigged. :p
    I always keep an eye on my natures. My problem is that low level Pokemon don't seem to reflect most of the IV training I give them until they get into double digit levels even with tricks because their standard base levels are still building as well. I have had a few good runs with IVs but usually they grow at a normal pace until the levels are a bit higher. That, and in single digit levels, it can be difficult to get the proper IV points without building up too many levels even at the starting areas. The power items also put me at a distinct disadvantage in low level battles, and my teams require a lot of healing most of the time from their cut speed.
    BTW, what is your method for EV training below level 30? My numbers don't seem to have much effect one way or another when they are newly hatched, so I tend to have more luck EV training them with supplemental berries and vitamins in higher levels along with fighting Pokemon in specific areas. I have used Power items from the battle subway but never really used the Pokerus because I haven't spent much time playing in one sitting for it to be very effective.
    Will be ready in a few minutes if you are. Had to feed the nephew and about to sit back down to eat for myself as well, so I will be free to trade. I have a couple of spare EM Emolgas if you wanted one, so no extra time needed for breeding.

Edit: Your schedule is fine. Mine hasn't allowed me to be very close to the computer lately, either, so if we need anything from each other, then we can just meet when possible.
    Here now if you are ready, but need to get my Pokemon in the Dream World for today's session. Let me know if you are ready and I can meet you in wifi. I EVed my team up to level 20, but I want to get him evolved before level 25 so I don't have to use a heart scale for Acid Spray.
    Merry Christmas to you, too, and a Happy New Year.

I've decided to build another team and finally finished after several days of breeding, but I could use a little help if you can give it. I need to evolve my Shelmet into an Accelgor, and you're the closest person I would trust at the moment. If you can help, I can throw in my new Emolga egg breed for the trouble (the first product of my Smeargle breeding and knows Air Slash/Covet/Iron Tail).

Not sure what my schedule is going to be like, but I'm in no hurry. If we manage to run into one another sometime this week, then maybe we can work something out.
    As an alert to all who have pending trades with me and have entered my FC before: I had a derp moment with my brother's 3DS and my Pokemon Black and accidentally syncing the two. While I fixed the problem, I have changed my FC for my Pokemon. If you have my old FC listed, check my Fc and correct it. Thank you and have a good day. :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…