• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I´ve noticed your message on the discussion thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=558584) and went to read the rules with more attention. The ones I could correct I´ve already done so. I noticed the infractions and I'm the first one to admit my error. The smiles I have nothing to say about it. Regarding the approval of the discussion thread by a mod, I tought the topic would only appear after someone had approved it, and I tought it strange that it appeared instantly, but did nothing. Not trying to give excuses, it´s a broken rule and that´s the way it is. My apologies by the issue.

I would like to know if there´s something I can do in order to open the thread again and make the RP playable. Thanks and sorry again.

Gallant
    Cool. Coolcoolcool.

I've kept things going slow so those like you, Sequel, GoldenHouou, etc (busy people who don't get to post too much), can keep up. The beginnings of these "gather the troops" type of RPGs are always pretty slow anyway, so not too much has happened. I do like how some of the players are moving out and posing some fun interactions between each other. That's really what's best at this point, I believe.
    Can you close both the sign up thread and the official rp thread of my pokemon special rp please? Thank you.
    Hello,

I have contacted you now because I would like to create a discussion thread for my rp, Pokemon Special: Phantom of the Moon. You see, having a discussion thread would limit the need to make out of character posts in the official rp thread, and also limit the constant use of the sign up thread for OC posts too, in addition to constant questions and updates. The discussion thread would act as an area for all the above, and would be very helpful to us in the rp. Please take this into consideration when I ask you: Please allow a discussion thread for this rp. The link below is the link to the sign up thread. Thank you for your time.
    @MiGo

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=555651
    Yea, I had an awesome Christmas too. The weather here in Texas varies, I mean one day it's like 70 degrees and the other day is record low as like 34 degrees. I mean I do live in a bipolar state xD. But as of now I'm looking into colleges and college applications which is stressing.. :/
    It's been a long time since I've been here xD (last visited June 8, 2010). I just want to say hope you had a awesome New Years!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…