• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD.

I think you can join though....
    Go on to the buddies list thingy and select, "Join Friends Game". And maybe we could play together?
    I think I know how....
    Go to Toy Town and go over to the satellite and start recruiting....Maybe that might work!
    Hrrr... I know they are evil...wait...Lord Cobalion?! That's....well...hopefully can you free us Zoroark...
    Zoroark: ZORO! *punch the door with great power*
    Me: Hopefully...is Leafy still save...wait....SMUGLEAF!I must tell you something! *whisper to Zoroark* Play with me! Do if it's real what I say...
    (bump)
    Hrrr... I know they are evil...wait...Lord Cobalion?! That's....well...hopefully can you free us Zoroark...
    Me: Hopefully...is Leafy still save...wait....SMUGLEAF!I must tell you something! *whisper to Zoroark* Play with me! Do if it's real what I say...
    (bump)
    Ha ha. No problem.

Go to the "Home" menu and using your stylus, touch the smiling face icon in the top of the bottom screen.
    Me: Hopefully...is Leafy still save...wait....SMUGLEAF!I must tell you something! *whisper to Zoroark* Play with me!
    Sorry, It's fault on my part. I didn't read that last part on your post. I know as GM, it's my responsibility to read through every post thoroughly, and I messed up. Sorry. If you want, I can call off the battle(act like it never happened).

Also, sorry about the late reply. I was going to answer sooner, but I had to go to school, otherwise I would have been late.
    What will you do know huh? MEWTWO! *comes out pokeball, but it's in it real a Zoroark* Do Psychic!
    Zoroark: MEWTWO! *used psychic on the guards and you, Smugleaf*
    Me: Say what you want! And why do you need my aura? *Mewtwo closed the door forever, until you say it*
    Hey Stop! *reflect the beams by mirrors and come out the chamber* So, say me first what you are doing! And I have a Mewtwo, so he can Psychic the guards away! SO! Tell me it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…