• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Though I respect that situation going on with your friend, I absolutely refuse to remove them, or offer them as non-redis. I traded those pokemon fair and square as fully-redis... had they been non-redis, I would never have taken them. You need to speak with you friend and tell him that i will not follow his wishes unfortunately. Also, I have no idea why he sent you to talk to me instead of reaching out to me himself... That is really not a good look.

Furthermore... why in the hell did he change his redis rights on some pokemon that HE MADE HIMSELF? I am sorry... with all due respect that is some little kid ****... That is the biggest bait and switch scam I have ever heard of. Quite frankly his (or your) request offends the **** out of me... That's absolute ********... He can take it up with a moderator if need be. I am not changing anything on those guys.

Sorry to be a dick about this, but he is the 1st person I have come across to ever make such a request... In the case that someone did not respect his wishes about redis rights... he needs to take it up with the individual who traded with me in the 1st place.

Again, I respectfully ask him to contact me himself if he feels so adamant about this. It is unlikely I will change anything, but I want to hear his side of the story myself.
    think I have 4-5 under mine lol expecting to buy some 4th gen games in the sales lol post for each game. Nice thread btw :)
    it might take a few days think mine took 3. but its well worth it. :3 glad to see another shop being opened
    there some rnger's here you can trade only a few have shops here but at least you can trade among people who rng
    well i actually just trade with only like 3 people on here mostly since there the only ones that have what i need and it's more active here than pokecomm. and i don't rng yet so i can't trade in poke community to others because i don't have my own pokes =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…