• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, then you mistake me. See, Jacob is going to find some meaning of self sacrifice where he is going to turn on Michael when it matters. I know TGP is on its knees (well below that). I don't plan on having Jacob die either, but the charade of him posing as Black Alpha is going to eat him alive. Besides, I set up Michael as an arrogant fool who wouldn't use the device to kill Jacob when he would rather prove that he is stronger than Jacob. His abduction years ago, putting up with a split personality, the failed moon transport, Tranq's death, Jacob is at the boiling point of feeling defenseless. Eventually, he needs to crack and that moment may not happen until after he arrives at the island. Right now, the only thing he can do is help locate the base, so he can regroup with TGP.
    I'm extremely sorry I haven't been active in the RPG Operation Chimera. Life has been quite hectic for me so it was hard for me to get on the forums, so please allow me some time to catch up :)
    I bet Alex is going to be infuriate when Michael's team shows up at your new HQ, and Jacob is among the squad. Jacob never got the chance to really state why he defected from Black Alpha.
    Never mind then. I will need to edit my sign-up.

My summon is basically a fictional character of mine
    Happy Friday!

I'm working on the plot I'm going to show, and I was wondering if you were going to post at all? I'll join your Dead Logic RP when I can write a SU for it tonight.
    Also, I am not sure whether to choose between fire and Earth. I am thinking a Ghost-rider like character
    I saw your conversation with chello and was wondering this: How do I use soft light?

BTW you can VM me now since we are freinds
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…