• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, i was just checking out Epics visitor page, and i saw that you said you had writers block, do you want any help...I'm part of the Rp myself so if you need a quick idea or just wanna bounce ideas back and forth id be glad to help.
    Well, sorry about that. Try and get everyone else to update. Well yeah. We can advance to the nex day but waiting for the others to post
    Yeah, I saw. :D I don't do competitive battling, but I like to read the POTWs anyway, and I'm super excited! (Maybe I can use one of the sets on my Quagsire on my Platinum team!)
    Well, I don't really know. At the time, she seemed surprised, but not in a bad way. Today was just kind of like usual. She didn't mention it, and neither did I. Just a normal day.
    Well, it's a long story...

So, basically, I'll start by saying that my school gets out REALLY early. 2:20. My parents can't get out of work this early, and I can't drive yet, so they pick me up at either 4:00 or 3:30. (It was 3:30 yesterday, which is the day I am talking about.) However, my school allows kids to stay in the media center (to read, do homework, etc.) until they get kicked out at 3:20. My friend is usually picked up right after school ends, but on Mondays and Thursdays, she gets picked up at 3:40, so we always do homework together. Now, since that explanation is out of the way, I'll move on to what actually happened:

So, my friend and I came out of the media center to wait, and I had told her before that day that I would have something important to tell her once we were alone, and we were. But, one of our other friends came up to us and started talking to us. By the time she left, it was 3:29.

Of course, my friend was very interested to hear what this "important thing" was, so she asked me to tell her. But, before I could say anything, my Mom's car pulled up. I started to leave, saying that I would tell her another day, but she grabbed the sleeve of my jacket and said, "Oh come on, just tell me as quickly as you possibly can!"

So, I pulled her in and kissed her on the cheek.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…