• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright so, we can decide when our moves mess up?
    (I might do that in my FE rp)

I wanna either make an rp or make my own game. If I do both then both would die)
    Alright, I mean sometimes his reflection doesn't even activate...

How will battles go(I need to know for the Fire Emblem rp I wanna make)

Will we post our action then you confirm on whether or not it goes through or not...
    Sounds good...

How far will my characters "Forcefield Reflection" go in this battle and any others also...

If we have it whee members can spare with each othe do you think my guy is able to reflect Edgar's minotaur form or would that be too much for a rookie to handle?
    The shadow power thing was from an old RPG i forgot to edit out. Tweaked my sign up a bit and Diego lives in Arcadia
    Hey, do you have any spare time for another RP? If so, do you want to join my RP, PokéPark - Conquering Shadows? It's running very low on members, and I really don't want to see it die...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…